Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengence

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengence

Post by Shockerbey »

Now the trailer has been released and the flaming of nic cage has begun (pun intended) now having seen the trailer i noticed something at the start. Marvel Knights appeared now does anyone else think this could b an avengers type thing by sony with all knights getting films soon
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Here's the trailer

[youtube]bDA87I7UjaM[/youtube]

I think it looks wicked. Anyway, it can't be bad, there's no such thing as a bad Nic Cage film.
Tic Tac, sir?
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Killer French Bread wrote:there's no such thing as a bad Nic Cage film.
Indeed.
Look forward to this one.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Well Marvel Knights is an imprint, and in regards to the movies, it's supposed to be a trademark for the R-rated films - Punisher War Zone had it too. The super hero team in the comics had neither him nor Ghost Rider on its roster.

Anyway, this one looks to be better than the first one, which was to be frank, not very good, at least not when it comes to Ghost Rider as a character and book. It was mostly a Nicholas Cage movie. Could've made it any biker-themed story, it still would've been pretty much the same. Additionally, the director didn't know what the hell to do with the character of Ghost Rider. So, as a Ghost Rider-fan, it was a mostly awkward experience. As a Nic Cage-fan... it wasn't his best performance, to say the least. =P
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Oh good. I actually like Ghost rider. I think he's one of the best of the Marvel characters. So looking forward to it.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

The knights was a team set up by daredevil to take down the punisher, not sure if gr was in it but punisher was the target (like hulk might b in the avengers)
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Shockerbey wrote:The knights was a team set up by daredevil to take down the punisher, not sure if gr was in it but punisher was the target (like hulk might b in the avengers)
I know that. You're talking to a giant Marvel nut here.
Ghost Rider was not part of the Marvel Knights at any point of the team's history, while the Hulk was a founding member of the Avengers. Hence, of course, Hulk will be in the Avengers movie.

As mentioned, the Marvel Knights imprint is used for "high quality" comics, and for the movies, it's used to mark flicks targeted at a more mature audience due to their rating.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Well she was only a concept and Do u know if amazing spidey falls under knights because theirs nothing in it trailer as to what division it is
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I doubt it'll be R-rated, and I think it had the standard Marvel comic pages roll-logo, so... There you go.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Marvel... knights?
who are they?