Why so little request?

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Grannamir
Level 1
Level 1

Why so little request?

Post by Grannamir »

I have found this site a little ago but i just get total addicted.
everyday i found myself remembering the tracks of great games from SEGA, but one thing is getting my attention.
Why so little requests are being made? People are starting to forget about SEGA?
What all of you think?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I think just being a fan of one particular company, especially one that's not nearly as big as they used to be 20 years ago is a bit of a niche market to be honest. Radiosega's just here for the people that do care about that sort of thing.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

richarddavies wrote:I think just being a fan of one particular company, especially one that's not nearly as big as they used to be 20 years ago is a bit of a niche market to be honest. Radiosega's just here for the people that do care about that sort of thing.
Also, even for a SEGA fan community RadioSEGA is a small one.

And only a tiny, tiny, minuscule fraction of registered RS members still bother visiting this place; that might have something to do with it.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

one word, trolls. People seem to register, make a ton of requests and leave, making there no point in sending requests unless u send them top a person like foreversonic or gavvie
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Shockerbey wrote:one word, trolls. People seem to register, make a ton of requests and leave, making there no point in sending requests unless u send them top a person like foreversonic or gavvie
How're they trolls? It's much more likely that they thought "Oh, hey, that's a good idea for a site! I'll sign up and make some requests!" then forget about the site completely.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Meh... I'm still here! And I don't even do requests...

I think I would do a lot more requests if I could actually listen to any of your shows. I am asleep at that time so it's useless...
perfectchaos
Level 1
Level 1

Post by perfectchaos »

For a while, the request function wasn't working and I didn't even know it was up and running again until just now when I requested a song. I assume many people haven't realized that yet either. Also, it doesn't look like the "Recently Requested" songs are up to date so that might explain why it looks like there aren't many recent requests.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Ah good, I was coming here to post that requests weren't working earlier on.

Edit: Ok seems to be back now.

Love listening to RS when working from home!!