(Finally) The SEGA Events/News Thread!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

I'll get skies of arcadia if it comes out again but sorry i'm not going to waste money on shenmue.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Seems the Sonic Dimensions rumor for Wii U was a bluff...
Sonic Retro wrote:Takashi also laughs at the rumored Wii U game Sonic Dimensions and calls it a hoax, so we won’t be seeing that either.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Seems the Sonic Dimensions rumor for Wii U was a bluff...
Aaand yet TSSZ News still believes it's somehow true....and there are those who were actually disappointed that this "title" wasn't in the works. My response? Thank goodness it's a hoax and why a concept like that be considered as "Sonic Dimensions"? SEGA can't be creative or something?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I actually liked the idea of that game. Sounded... different. But I don't mind I guess.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Oh come on, the name sounds like something Sonic Team would give to a Sonic game. Hoax it may be, but SEGA wouldn't pass up to have Sonic as a launch title o the upcoming Wii U.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I mean sure the name of the next game can be called that, but not the concept that was coming from it.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Why not? Seems like the sort of terrible gimmick that would be shoehorned into a Sonic game. To be honest I don't entirely buy that it's a hoax.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I sure hope Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia are currently worked on, because I will stab some SEGA employees in the knees for being teasing gits otherwise!

I personally would love for Skies of Arcadia Legends to be ported, just how Xbox Live was given Sonic Adventure DX rather than the Dreamcast original.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I sure hope Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia are currently worked on, because I will stab some SEGA employees in the knees for being teasing gits otherwise!

I personally would love for Skies of Arcadia Legends to be ported, just how Xbox Live was given Sonic Adventure DX rather than the Dreamcast original.
Bad comparison. I want Skies of Arcadia Legends on XBLA/PSN not Skies of Arcadia and Legends DLC.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Wasn't it still the DX version though in terms of build, just with the added bits as DLC? I didn't notice a change personally!