(Finally) The SEGA Events/News Thread!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I don't think there was anyone on this forum who didn't see this coming.
It's nice to see some arcade love.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Certainly a good portion of these five games never seen a re-release I think; so now this is perfect. Five good (debatable) games in one package.
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I don't think there was anyone on this forum who didn't see this coming.
It's nice to see some arcade love.
Hm? I'm only surprised about said characters confirmed for Sonic The Fighters, I don't think anyone could saw THAT coming.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

BluePuyo wrote:Hm? I'm only surprised about said characters confirmed for Sonic The Fighters, I don't think anyone could saw THAT coming.
Keeping in mind; SEGA seemed to have only added three new characters and included online multiplayer. The characters themselves are pretty broken. I mean, Metal Sonic is a friggin beast....
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

BluePuyo wrote:Hm? I'm only surprised about said characters confirmed for Sonic The Fighters, I don't think anyone could saw THAT coming.
Well, in my opinion Metal Sonic is really overpowered and Robotnik is very underpowered.
So while the inclusion of these three characters is unexpected, it'll be interesting to see if SEGA average them out or not.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Well, in my opinion Metal Sonic is really overpowered and Robotnik is very underpowered.
So while the inclusion of these three characters is unexpected, it'll be interesting to see if SEGA average them out or not.
I don't think they will judging by the video; Metal knocked a good 3/4's of the opponent's health. Things can still change between now and the release though.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

*sigh* And still no love for Sonic Arcade...
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

TheChaosBlue wrote:I don't think they will judging by the video; Metal knocked a good 3/4's of the opponent's health. Things can still change between now and the release though.
If Metal sonic and eggman are going to be playable things should be balanced, unless sega wants everyone to use a broken metal sonic online
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

And you know people will bite at the chance to abuse Metal Sonic.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Just saw that the full soundtracks for SONIC the Hedgehog (the 2006 game, not the 1991 game) and Sonic Unleashed are now on iTunes. Is Sonic Generations next?
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...