Rumour: Sonic Dimensions (WiiU)

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Okay, after re-reading that article several times I'm a little more open to the idea. Plus an argument between blue Sonic and purple Sonic would be fun to watch.

My initial reaction was partly fueled by my hatred of recolors. When I read that I thought 'dear god no. official recolors?' But that has died down a bit.

Still not sure about this though.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

What about recolours? Legend of zelda did it. No one complained then.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

RWDebara wrote:You make it seem like their still enemies. They been great for years now and actually worked together in the past and still are. SEGA is actually is one of the top developers for the wii. Plus the whole mario and sonic series, and nintendo allowing Sonic in brawl after the vote.

And of course Nintendo actually allowing SEGA to make F-Zero GX <3

Sorry, you're right and I should have worded that differently...when I posted that my mom was making dinner and couldn't concentrate when there's ham baking in the oven, heh.
RWDebara wrote:Amazing earsex....

And yes it would...i'll be a night you never forget.
Also, I feel Sonic Team can benefit from Nintendo's help when it comes to platforming, as well as listening to fan input more, as judging from recent Sonic titles such as Colors and Generations.

...And I'm starting to slowly accept this rumor...but it still feels fishy to me...hmm...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

TheChaosBlue wrote:What's wrong with using, uh I don't know, Sonic's actual friends? Most of these recolors sound to have abilities that Knuckles, Tails, hell even Silver can do...Heh..."No friends syndrome" for recent main series Sonic games have dragged on for so long...
I must actually agree on that.
I want to play as tails or knuckles again. I know it's been fun and all with sonic being the only playable character but c'mon...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I remember when Sonic games were about Sonic, and the only sidekick he had was a useless fox who did nothing except steal rings and die. Regardless of how good modern games have been, those were still the greatest Sonic games made.

I'd quite like to go back to those days. By the sounds of things, so would SEGA.
iheartsonic
Level 2
Level 2

Post by iheartsonic »

Gavvie wrote:I remember when Sonic games were about Sonic, and the only sidekick he had was a useless fox who did nothing except steal rings and die. Regardless of how good modern games have been, those were still the greatest Sonic games made.

I'd quite like to go back to those days. By the sounds of things, so would SEGA.
This.

Don't usually join in forum chat but THIS! ^^
[insert super cool and witty siggy here]
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Outside of the Silver clone none of the other Sonics sound anything like his friends, and the less Silver the better.
Gavvie wrote:I remember when Sonic games were about Sonic, and the only sidekick he had was a useless fox who did nothing except steal rings and die. Regardless of how good modern games have been, those were still the greatest Sonic games made.

It's not like multiple Sonics is a better alternative.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Better than having to play as Silver again.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It'd be better if the gimmick didn't exist at all! It's like Sonic Team just can't fucking help themselves. They almost managed it Generations as well.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well I finally had a chance to read the article actually.
It doesn't seem to be THAT bad. Something tells me this is going to happen though.

Meh, I don't know what to say. It sounds allright.

My inner kids says that this would have been a good time for an evil Sonic. I could imagine a green evil hedgehog.