Grand Theft Auto V

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

Twinny wrote:Hey I've just been seeing word about that one social media. But you're right, people will work around in some way, because they just that damn in doing so.
Tumblr ? But yeah sounds like someone spreading fake rumours :P
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Jon the VGNerd

Post by Jon the VGNerd »

I only like GTA V only for the cars that are so easy to modify and upgrade. And if I get the PC version, I'll be ♪ rolling around at the speed of sound! Got places to go got to follow my rainbow! ♪

With a BMX. :P
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Love mods that effect the environment of the game's setting and the player character. GTA IV was the best of its PC mods imo. Hulk, Iron Man, the Carmageddon mods, gawd damn man, AWESOMENESS.
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Jon the VGNerd wrote:I only like GTA V only for the cars that are so easy to modify and upgrade. And if I get the PC version, I'll be ♪ rolling around at the speed of sound! Got places to go got to follow my rainbow! ♪

With a BMX. :P
I loved GTA IV Liberty city for the Choppers and the Tank
I think i will try them out first but irst when the game get's cheaper
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

So. Stunt Races in GTA Online. They can go to straight to hell. I enjoyed the standard races but the recent additions of Stunt Races feel like a mess.

With three properties and cars I'm happy enough with these days I find myself passing time online just by completing the Daily Objectives and carrying out Gang Attacks. I should crack on with the GTAO Story Missions, but trying to complete even the most basic of those with random players is painfully frustrating...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

So, pretty much any online game ever?

Also quite surprised to find out you like GTA 5. Didn't seem like a game you'd play.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:So, pretty much any online game ever?

Also quite surprised to find out you like GTA 5. Didn't seem like a game you'd play.
Like every online game turned up to eleven.

I like a well crafted game I can muck around in; GTA fits that bill rather well.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

i tried GTA Online, seems cool but its basically just a bunch of children dicking around in the sandbox stuff, all the activity modes seems barren or pointlessly tied to the sandbox. seems like you'd need to be part of a large active gang to really get some fun out of it.

haven't tried the new race stuff but i think i'd rather just get trackmania.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Ended up uninstalling GTA V from my PS4: It was taking up almost a fifth of my hard drive and I didn't really do much in it other than muck around. Used that space for Yakuza 0 and Nier: Automata instead, neither of which I've actually played yet.

Seems there's recently been some news around the infamous Mt. Chilliad mystery though...
kaiden
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kaiden »

Reknoc wrote:i tried GTA Online, seems cool but its basically just a bunch of children dicking around in the sandbox stuff, all the activity modes seems barren or pointlessly tied to the sandbox. seems like you'd need to be part of a large spanishgrandprixlive stream get some fun out of it.

haven't tried the new race stuff but i think i'd rather just get trackmania.
I liked it too.