Unboxing -Sonic Generations CE (PS3)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Nah, Salt & vinegar's the best.
Beef tastes like something's missing.

Also, nice review Gonic.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yes yes. Reviews OF the game please.

I've seen enough happy faces and *gasps* when they all open the box for the first time...

...bleh...

I swear it feels like everyone who got the collectors is going like this:

And I watch them going like that and go like this:

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Liked your unboxing review there! The thing about unboxings is how delicate each piece to it is handled and also how each piece is described, and you did a great job at doing so! Mabye we should do unboxings of other collector editions of video games :3

And whoa BSF, gotta have patience you know :P Don't worry there's a review of it coming (hopefully ^^ tho I may be wrong)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

It's not the review. That's not my point.

My point is...

...oh forget about it...

...Actually, don't forget about it. My point is that I have failed to get the Collector's Edition of Sonic Generations. Something that I will never get again and something that is quite important in a Sonic collection. I just wished I had at least 1 anniversary pack of a game...

In other words, I have failed yet again in getting something that would boost my collection so I could get closer to my full Sonic collection and becoming the Biggest Sonic fan... (though I do know that's not possible)...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Look on the bright side, I never got the collectors edition either!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I plan on reviewing the actual game. Dunno when tho. When i find some extra time.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:wahwahwah
Yea, actually you know what, you need to stop doing this. You missed out on the CE, what a shame, it happens. If you want to consider yourself a serious collector you're going to have to resign yourself to the fact you can't get everything when it's released. You're going to miss stuff and eventually you'll have to get them on eBay for twice the price if you want to own it.

edit: while I'm in serious mode I'll say that this is a pretty good review. A pretty tasteful showing of the CE contents and what you think of them. Certainly better than awkward nerds recording themselves opening the Idolm@ster 2 CE to put on youtube.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Ah, he said it.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Reknoc wrote:Yea, actually you know what, you need to stop doing this. You missed out on the CE, what a shame, it happens. If you want to consider yourself a serious collector you're going to have to resign yourself to the fact you can't get everything when it's released. You're going to miss stuff and eventually you'll have to get them on eBay for twice the price if you want to own it.

Pretty much what he said. It's not the end of the world if you don't get the C.E. actually
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Reknoc wrote: edit: while I'm in serious mode I'll say that this is a pretty good review. A pretty tasteful showing of the CE contents and what you think of them. Certainly better than awkward nerds recording themselves opening the Idolm@ster 2 CE to put on youtube.
Thanks man! :D