Post by TCB »

I will agree with my brother.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]1341[/ATTACH]
I've been eating these octopus crisps. Taste a bit like anchovies to me. Not entirely sure if they actually contain any octopus, it simply says 'octopus flavouring' on the back. Taste really nice, like stronger prawn crackers ,and cost about 50p for a pretty big bag full. They deffo need to catch on over here, the only place I can find them is the student union shop which is a de facto asian food store (they must have a really good union rep or something, the shop's basically been taken over by noodles and bubble drinks). The only negative is they look more like fish than octopuses. I was hoping for ganglier tendrils personally. Oh, and also everyone i've offered them to has gagged and spat them out so i'm guessing they're a bit of an acquired taste.
Those actually look pretty nice. Might have to nose around the Asian food stores the next time I'm in Carlisle.
mtwinny wrote:The Doritos Locos Tacos chips.

What was once actually taco items at Taco Bell transformed into actual tortilla chips. It's as good as it sounds. Tho I prefer the red to the blue (namely because I don't like the original Cool Ranch flavor). I had these for a taco salad dinner and it was delicious~
Wait, so they're taco shaped/sized doritos?

How curious...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote: Wait, so they're taco shaped/sized doritos?

How curious...
That's pretty much what they are. In my opinion they are great for a taco salad.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:That's pretty much what they are. In my opinion they are great for a taco salad.
...My God. This could possibly be the second greatest thing that the US has contributed to civilization. (After the right turn on a red traffic light thing.)