Sonic mentioned in a non-SEGA trivia videogame?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Sonic mentioned in a non-SEGA trivia videogame?

Post by crippenstation »

Hey guys... I found this trailer recently and I just had to share with it through you guys... even though I've been seemingly popping by randomly lately. From the US XBOX Live/PlayStation Network version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (which strangely uses the timed format instead of the new shuffle format), there's a question at the end of the trailer and Sonic is mentioned. Thought it might be worth a look-see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9kMlciOhz0

I want to say Ubisoft makes it, but I'm not certain as they are not mentioned in the trailer.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sonic appears several times in an anime airing this season called Ben-to along with Virtua Fighter.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Lol I didn't know Sonic meant that...
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Reknoc wrote:Sonic appears several times in an anime airing this season called Ben-to along with Virtua Fighter.
Not only that, every game wallpaper is mostly from SEGA. I think they're sponsoring the show.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

The information box says that Deep Silver are the publishers, so it wouldn't be Ubisoft, otherwise they'd do it all in-house.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I don't think Ubisoft had anything to do with that version no, easy to get confused though as they seem to have a monopoly on TV Quiz video games.
MTails wrote:Not only that, every game wallpaper is mostly from SEGA. I think they're sponsoring the show.
Yea possibly, though the book it's based on was also full of references to SEGA.