Sonic 20th Anniversary CDs and Crush 40 on iTunes

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Their cover of Free was underwheling and sad. Thought they was was gonna add, oh I don't know, new lyrics or something, but yeah I was disappointed with the song (and yet I still listen to it...go figure)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I personally like Crush 40's rendition of Free and Seven Rings in Hand over the originals ever so slightly, thank you very much lol...

So I guess I'm one of the VERY few (if not couple) number of people here on this message board who like those songs then...

Oh, and bro...really?
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

ResidentSD wrote:Seriously, it's great news to finally see SEGA/Sonic OSTs on iTunes, but after the false start of Sonic Colours...

Um, the Sonic Colors OST was released on iTunes. Unless the European folks got (for a lack of better word) hosed.

I will say this though, after a few sparatic releases here and there, primarily consisting of the Phantasy Star Universe soundtracks (minus the first one), it's nice to see that they're now using iTunes to its full potential. If you ask me, the only thing better than Sonic's great games is his great music (and there's tons more of that!)

EDIT: I'm now looking at the iTunes page and I don't see Song of Hope on the playlist at all. I see all the others though.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

crippenstation wrote:Um, the Sonic Colors OST was released on iTunes. Unless the European folks got (for a lack of better word) hosed.
That's the reason I referred to it as a 'false' start. Sonic 'Colors' was released on the iTunes Store in America and was promised to the launch in Europe on iTunes too, but it never did.