Dan Green's Wife Passes Away, Needs Support

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Dan Green's Wife Passes Away, Needs Support

Post by Twinny »

Some of you may know who Dan Green is. The guy who voiced many characters in entertainment, including Knuckles the Echinda for the Sonic series before the new voice actor took over his role.

Well, now he's asking for support, and by the title, it's a serious one. His beloved wife has passed away after giving birth to twins last week, and he needs all the support he can to carry on in this saddening time.

And to do just that, head over to the Dan Green Guestbook, where you can donate money in order to help Dan take care of his new daughter and son. Even if you don't have any for the moment or for whatever reason, give him your thoughts and prayers so his wife's death will not be in vain.

I send my sympathies to his wife with the upmost respect, and hope that his family continues to have a wonderful life for years to come.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

...To lose your life to bring forth another...

Wow, what a traegdy for him...I and all his fans are feeling his pain and wish him all the best and of course his family...

RIP and rest her soul...what an unfortunate end to her life.

I feel so guilty I can't donate...ARGH...why?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Why should I donate to this man? Hundreds of people suffer the same fate every day. What makes him more deserving of my money than any of the others who have lost their partner during childbirth?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Kaito-kun wrote:Why should I donate to this man? Hundreds of people suffer the same fate every day. What makes him more deserving of my money than any of the others who have lost their partner during childbirth?

Let me just repost this part here:
Even if you don't have any for the moment or for whatever reason, give him your thoughts and prayers so his wife's death will not be in vain.

So that means, you don't have to donate if you don't want to, just send your condolenses at least. And besides, not to be mean, but I don't see other people saying the words you posted.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I never said I didn't feel any sympathy towards him or his situation, I just don't see what makes him any different to everyone else who has suffered the same. Why is he special?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I didn't read any part mentioning him being special. Being a serial killer on the side is really putting a dampener on your empathy Kaito.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

It's even more tragic than that Hugh Grant film where his wife dies.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Eh...okay...

So if Kaito-Kun don't want to say anything or give condolences, then he doesn't have to, dispite(?) the tone of his posts. That's his viewpoint and let him stick to it.

Somehow I knew this thread would get replies like this...I knew this wasn't going to be pretty.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

In all seriousness I wouldn't even want to imagine what he's going through right now. It'd be awful. I'd like to think though if my other half did kick the bucket I wouldn't set up a donation page for it. I hope he didn't set it up/ arrange for it to be set up anyway.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I never said I didn't feel any sympathy towards him or his situation, I just don't see what makes him any different to everyone else who has suffered the same. Why is he special?
Unless he's changed careers (maybe to become a doctor like Domon Kasshu's original dub VA) he's basically making less than a starving child in Africa!