Sonic and his Friends: What do you think of them?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Dontcha mean Vector? XD

Six years and he still haven't found the DAMN COMPUTER ROOM AUGH...
I totally mean Yoshi! They're both green, right? XD
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I actually love Vector's design. He's one of my favorite characters of the series just based on the looks.
RWDebara wrote:You know whos a horrible character? Shadow.
I think he could've been a cool character if he stayed dead after Sonic Adventure 2. If he was revived in a 2011 Sonic game as a 10 year anniversary of SA2, it could have been an awesome twist and whatnot, but unfortunately, he got revived in the next game right after SA2.

Hell, I wouldn't have even minded if he was in spin-off games but not the "main line".
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Option wrote:I actually love Vector's design. He's one of my favorite characters of the series just based on the looks.

I think he could've been a cool character if he stayed dead after Sonic Adventure 2. If he was revived in a 2011 Sonic game as a 10 year anniversary of SA2, it could have been an awesome twist and whatnot, but unfortunately, he got revived in the next game right after SA2.

Hell, I wouldn't have even minded if he was in spin-off games but not the "main line".

I agree, his swelling popularity after SA2 promted Sonic Team to have Shadow in Heroes I heard.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I really like vector as well. No idea why though. But Charmy still needs to burn.