Sonic and his Friends: What do you think of them?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Matty wrote:Sonic & Sega All Star Racing

If Sonic is the fastest thing alive, why does he need a car?
Competition.
And he has done the foot race already.

I'm for Tails, Big the cat, Blaze and Silver.
Also Eggman. He amuses me.
Tails for his know-how and personality. He's the straight man..
Big for his lifestyle.
Blaze and Silver? As soon as time travel came into the picture, I was sold.

Only person that gives me a slight problem is Cream. Her voice hurts my ears.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I really just like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. The other characters are just annoying. Blaze was alright, but I only know about her because of Sonic Rush. Tails has been my favourite for who-knows how long. I mean, it's kinda cool how someone his age can pilot a plane. Sonic's got an attitude, sure, but he's still kinda cool. Knuckles is just a lovable lout.
crush on sonic
Level 2
Level 2

Post by crush on sonic »

Eh, I really just like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. The other characters are just annoying. Blaze was alright, but I only know about her because of Sonic Rush. Tails has been my favourite for who-knows how long. I mean, it's kinda cool how someone his age can pilot a plane. Sonic's got an attitude, sure, but he's still kinda cool. Knuckles is just a lovable lout.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah Knucks is pretty funny he's got that hilarious uncontrollable "anger issue" shall we say? (of course its a little more more than an issue, now isn't it??)
i am not sonamy crazy
crush on sonic
Level 2
Level 2

Post by crush on sonic »

Eh, I really just like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. The other characters are just annoying. Blaze was alright, but I only know about her because of Sonic Rush. Tails has been my favourite for who-knows how long. I mean, it's kinda cool how someone his age can pilot a plane. Sonic's got an attitude, sure, but he's still kinda cool. Knuckles is just a lovable lout.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah Knucks is pretty funny he's got that hilarious uncontrollable "anger issue" shall we say? (of course its a little more more than an issue, now isn't it??)
i am not sonamy crazy
crush on sonic
Level 2
Level 2

Post by crush on sonic »

i am not sonamy crazy
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Sorry to go a bit off topic but uh crush on sonic, you should merge these posts you just did....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

crush on sonic wrote:Oh yeah Knucks is pretty funny he's got that hilarious uncontrollable "anger issue" shall we say? (of course its a little more more than an issue, now isn't it??)

To me, Knuckles can be funny, but how he was portryed since SA2, it made me appreciate him even less.
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

One thing I will say is Sally was cute , in the show & Comics but I always saw Sonic as single, a flirt & a player but single
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dare I ask who Sally is?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

A fan character i like to call her, I dont even think shes an offical Sonic character