Merry Christmas!!

What it says on the tin...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Merry Christmas!!

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well... technically I shouldn't be the one making this thread because I'm Muslim and this really is not compulsory for me but I still enjoy it a lot and figured someone should do it.
So here is for the thread for discussions which are related to Christmas.

So for now...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

"BAH HUMBOT!" Ohoho....Eggy you! :P

Man, Christmas is just right around the corner isn't it? I feel giddy about the holiday coming up for many different reasons....

Our snow-white Christmas tree all dangled with red and white ornaments....
A couple of presents under the tree....
Ours and my neighbor's door are all decorated with holiday things....
125th Street decked in festive lights....
X-mas themed tunes on the radio.... *shot*
Holiday T.V. specials....

.....I can go on and on but I might get a little bit ahead of myself, heheh.....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Ahhh, Christmas. I used to get so excited for it when I was younger. So excited in fact that I couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve. My brother and I would always go out into the lounge room and see how big our presents were.

I remember when we got our DS Lites one year and mum put rice in the boxes and the actual DS Lites themselves in different boxes!

Now, all I really get is money from my nanna and video games from mum.

I got Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PS3 as an early present this year and my other present is one of those arcade thingies, that are shaped like a rectangle and have buttons like an actual arcade machine. I really wanted one, as BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is a bit hard to play on a controller.

What is everyone else getting/hoping to get?

Also, I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Time really flew this year.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

One of my most exciting times of the year!

The presents, the food, the family , the food...the food. :P

I still get as giddy as a young child of yesteryear every year for this holiday; eagerly awaiting any presents my parent brought for me. Most of them were video games and stuff, but not going to lie, they brought an EasyBake oven for all of us...one of the best presents we ever had.

Now, my youngest sister is getting one...and I'm smelling a new PS3 and a certain game to come with it...fingers crossed! And food, I'm smelling the food now...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

One of the worst times of the year

Near £150 gone just like that :( , barely have enough for a good NYE :/
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Sometimes I do like this season, it's mostly fun due to being with family and friends, plus all the cool stuff you get.

Yeah, that won't be me this year, as my TvC FightStick already has a malfunctioning cable and can't play any fighter x.x

But let's see, maybe this Christmas will surprise me!
I live here now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

My brother and I got our presents early which aren't really presents, but just as good. $250 each o_o so..$250 + whatever I get for reselling Fire Emblem, this NES, and my arcade stick..hm. Wonder if I should get an Android tablet or a bass guitar. Kiiinda leaning towards getting an entry level bass guitar just so recording bass tracks isn't as much of a hassle. Hate tracking any instrument that I already know how to physically play electronically.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Lizzy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Lizzy »

Merry Christmas, many kisses under the mistletoe with Sonic, XD
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Speaking of mistletoe I need to hang some up when my girlfriend gets here o.o
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

So what did everyone get? I got an arcade stick for my PS3, a stuffed Angry Bird and I got a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution about a week ago, as an early present. I also got $40 from my nanna, which I'm using $30 of to buy a PSN card, so I can buy some stuff for myself.