General Fighting Game Thread

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:It's out?

Ok now I'm confused again...

I've watched that very old Tekken movie. And that new one with actually actors in it. Not too fond of the second one. I didn't know there was a 3rd movie though.

It's been out for awhile now.

Not sure if it's on DVD though, but it comes on the Tekken Hybrid disc.

Oh and that live-action movie was terrible. The only good part was how cool Raven looked.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Yeah, Lee was great no matter how many times he came up. He just bleeds Narm. And it's Excellent.
Then the ending... yeesh.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

MTails wrote:Yeah, Lee was great no matter how many times he came up. He just bleeds Narm. And it's Excellent.
Then the ending... yeesh.

You didn't like the ending either? Glad I'm not the only one!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Uh the trailer I posted is for the new 3DS Tekken game. Which will come with a 3D version of Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Reknoc wrote:Uh the trailer I posted is for the new 3DS Tekken game. Which will come with a 3D version of Tekken Blood Vengeance.

Oh snap, I thought BSF was talking about Tekken: Blood Vengeance.

Some people need to learn to quote posts.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

woops. lol... sorry.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Anyone else planning on getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend?

Or am I one of the few people here who likes BlazBlue?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

huntergemini wrote:Anyone else planning on getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend?

Or am I one of the few people here who likes BlazBlue?
I don't plan on getting Extend. I have Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift but I've barely touched CS as I want to clear CT's story first and there's definitely no point getting CS Extend if I haven't even started CS. BB is cool but the plot is a bit convoluted and that puts me off buying the newer versions if I haven't managed to figure out what's going on in the previous games beforehand.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Kaito-kun wrote:I don't plan on getting Extend. I have Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift but I've barely touched CS as I want to clear CT's story first and there's definitely no point getting CS Extend if I haven't even started CS. BB is cool but the plot is a bit convoluted and that puts me off buying the newer versions if I haven't managed to figure out what's going on in the previous games beforehand.

I had CS, but I thought it was a waste spending $9.95 on downloadable characters when I can just get Extend and get them all, plus Relius. As for the storyline, well... It still confuses me. But I don't care much about storylines in fighting games anyway.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

huntergemini wrote:I had CS, but I thought it was a waste spending $9.95 on downloadable characters when I can just get Extend and get them all, plus Relius. As for the storyline, well... It still confuses me. But I don't care much about storylines in fighting games anyway.
I bought the DLC characters so that's another reason for me not to bother much with Extend.