Sonic 4 Episode II

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Of course, the massive graphic improvement is because there's no Wii to port to this time...

I have a feeling this game will show that any Sonic game done right (or reasonable facsimile)... throw Tails in there and its that much better. Yeah, I still have my Tails bias.

UPDATE: I don't believe it. TAILS IS NOT PLAYABLE SOLO?!?
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yes that's a sad point.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Look on the bright side (if there is one for those who think so) Tails is still playable with a second player....

EDIT: Red Rings (from Colors and Generations) confirmed. And yes it's from TSSZ.....big whoop.

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/02/24/seve ... reenshots/
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

Well, we can all hope but i have a greater feeling of disapointment..... Shame
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

http://www.tssznews.com/2012/02/24/soni ... -revealed/

achievement list released with details of stage names and suggestions (based off the i love tails achievement) that tails might be playable solo.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

lol, Sonic 4 Episode 50 has Shinobi, Kid Chamellion and Cool Spot to join Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Metal Sonic and Big The Cat in their Adventures pmsl.

If Sega really listens to the fans like they said in an interview then "bring back the sonic team who created the megadrive games!!!!!" they got it right and they know how to make something we have been waiting for since the 90s
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

baraka6 wrote:If Sega really listens to the fans like they said in an interview then "bring back the sonic team who created the megadrive games!!!!!" they got it right and they know how to make something we have been waiting for since the 90s
That's not even possible. People change workplaces all the time and/or move on to different careers. Some retire. And yes, some kick the bucket. But you can emulate the classics. Sonic 4 Episode I had the scenery and feel, but the physics of Sonic Adventure 2 and gravity of Sonic 06. More like a 'best-of' all generations of Sonic. Of course it was never supposed to be like that.

OK, maybe 'best-of' all generations of Sonic might be deflated once I mentioned the gravity of Sonic '06...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

There's no reason to bring back the old team. Capcom proved this, you just need developers who know what they're doing. Sadly, that's not Dimps.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Image~

yo sup, I'm a red ring.

enough with this, SEGA. It was challenging in Colours, it was fun in Generations. It's becoming tiring on the 3rd time. ._.
I live here now!
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Shadid wrote:enough with this, SEGA. It was challenging in Colours, it was fun in Generations. It's becoming tiring on the 3rd time. ._.
I'll take the red ring challenge over the 7 rings in Sonic Advance 2 JUST to reach the Special Stage. SAdv2 is an awesome game to beat - but a nightmare to complete. (You see, I'm a poet and I didn't know it but I like to show it)