Sonic 4 Episode II

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
smooth4lyfe
Level 2
Level 2

Post by smooth4lyfe »

Quills on Wheels wrote:What?! But... But...

It was soo good.... it sounded like the Sahara or Egyptian style. I liked it... and the remixes after that were nice too.
I think there is a new trailer which shows the music to that stage, sounds awesome!

[video=youtube_share;CDSwG0VEAh4]http://youtu.be/CDSwG0VEAh4[/video]
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO GAME REMIXES
http://www.youtube.com/smooth4lyfe
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sounds good. I like it.

It's a shame Episode II isn't comming for Wii. I own Sonic 4 Ep I but for Wii only. If I want to get the Metal Content, I'll have to perhaps get epI again for PS3.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Sounds good. I like it.

It's a shame Episode II isn't comming for Wii. I own Sonic 4 Ep I but for Wii only. If I want to get the Metal Content, I'll have to perhaps get epI again for PS3.
Simply put, the Wii is outdated and SEGA isn't looking to release any new Sonic titles on the 'scope' of this any time soon. But for the Wii U...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I do wonder whether Episode Metal is in response to the backlash that occured when SEGA announced that Sonic 4.2 followed on from Sonic CD. That link hasn't been mentioned in a while...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:I do wonder whether Episode Metal is in response to the backlash that occured when SEGA announced that Sonic 4.2 followed on from Sonic CD. That link hasn't been mentioned in a while...
It could, but I also see it as a closed plot-hole of sorts. Let's see, Metal was 'destroyed' in CD and Eggman comes along and 'revives' him. So now to test the new and rejuvenated Metal Sonic, he goes through the first four zones of Episode 1. By the way, those four acts are one act each this time, from what I've seen in some PAX footage.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gavvie wrote:I do wonder whether Episode Metal is in response to the backlash that occured when SEGA announced that Sonic 4.2 followed on from Sonic CD. That link hasn't been mentioned in a while...
Never thought of that possibility. Interesting...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Judging from the latest trailer. It seems like that.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

The graphics HAVE certainly improved. I must say that it looks visual a lot better and beautiful. I think I'll enjoy playing the game. Unless it very easy and short, which I fear dearly.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I love the graphics, but even if it's short then the extra Metal stages will make it bit longer as a whole.