Worst Games in the World #1 - TMNT (Xbox 360)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Topspin 2 for PS2? I could certainly look into it if I find it, as I do have a PS2 lying around. That's if it's worse than the 360 one though, otherwise I'd probably have more luck getting that one.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

That was a rather entertaining read, Gavvie!

It sounds like most movie-game tie-ins; it's just plain terrible.

My brother insists that the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game was good though.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, I've heard that one isn't too bad, so want to give that a whirl sometime. Have a huge backlog to get through first though, so will do that before I get any new stuff.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

You could also try putting yourself through the monstrosity that is X-Men Destiny.

I spent $80 on that game and regretted it soon after.

Kinda glad I made a new PSN account and was rid of all traces of it.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yep, heard about X-Men Destiny. Seems to have made the same mistakes that Too Human did, and that game was bad. Really bad.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

That was a good review Gav. But can i ask why you need to put the worth buying part in with the title being 'Worst games in the world'
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Because some of these games will have been regarded as "the worst", but there could actually be something worth playing. Some of the games I'm going to bundle into this feature aren't even bad at all, but aren't considered to be good because of external factors.

It's a very misleading title, yes, but when I first thought of it, it was going to be the worst of the worst. The "worth playing" bit is in lieu of an actual score.
sonicfools1234
Level 1
Level 1

Post by sonicfools1234 »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Hmm... does Sonic labyrinth count as a terrible game lol?
Thats not a game, thats a disgrace to gaming community. But I would rather play that than Shadow the hedgehog. Im sorry but that game just sucked. thats all I can say.
SUBSCRIBE TO ME YOUTUBE AT www.youtube.com/sonicfools1234. Thanks for your support.ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Honestly, Shadow the hedgehog wasn't THAT bad. Not as bad as Sonic Labyrinth. Then again, I don't mind ANY sonic game. Even 06 isn't THAT bad for me. So yeah...
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Seriously.... I like Shadow the Hedgehog but it has a big bug.. When the end of the disc is scratched slightly (PS2) The game doesn't have floors!! So Shadow falls down and he never stops.