Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The charm was lost when every racing track was practically a sonic stage.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shockerbey wrote:Personally if they are keeping the racing theme there really is nothing to add (i know its echoing a point made earlier),
How is there nothing to add? New racers, new vehicles, new courses, new items, changes in handling and items, new modes, improvements and changes on old modes.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Personally, I would be all over this. I loved SASASR! One of my favourite racing games for sure. The only thing which disappointed me about the game was the online multiplayer missing All-Star moves.

But I would love for more SEGA franchises to be a part of it too. Vyse in a boat with wheels, for example >_>
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

CapnCloudchaser wrote: But I would love for more SEGA franchises to be a part of it too. Vyse in a boat with wheels, for example >_>
I'd be amused by Welkin in the Eidelwiss.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Kaito-kun wrote:Brrrriiinng... Brrrriiinng... *Picks up imaginary phone* Hello? Oh! Uh-huh...Yeah...I know, silly right?! Nintendo have only really done the two cross-over games, right? The Olympic one and Smash Bros
ok ive ur gonna have a sarcastic comment, look at the rest of them
Mario football
Mario Kart (a right few of them)
Mario Baseball
Mario Tennis
mario party god know how many numbers
*le breath in"
mario basketball
3 Olympics
Mario sports mix
3 smash bros
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Personally, I would be all over this. I loved SASASR! One of my favourite racing games for sure. The only thing which disappointed me about the game was the online multiplayer missing All-Star moves.

But I would love for more SEGA franchises to be a part of it too. Vyse in a boat with wheels, for example >_>
Seconded. I thought ASR was amazing, and more fun than Mario Kart. Sure it had mostly Sonic stages, but the track design was still fun as hell regardless. It'd be cool if they could put in some things from Sega Rally and Outrun the next go around. Maybe even something crazy like an Afterburner reference.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shockerbey wrote:ok ive ur gonna have a sarcastic comment, look at the rest of them
Mario football
Mario Kart (a right few of them)
Mario Baseball
Mario Tennis
mario party god know how many numbers
*le breath in"
mario basketball
3 Olympics
Mario sports mix
3 smash bros
Uh, hardly any of them are crossovers. The clue is in the title; "Mario ___". The only real Crossovers are Smash Bros. The Square-Enix made sports games (3 on 3 Hoops and Sports Mix) and Fortune Street.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

checked online, they are considered first party crossovers (which is what ssar is), yous are only counting third party, i count them all
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

No, Smash Bros. is a first party cross over. Mario Kart is a Mario game, you can't crossover from one franchise. That's like saying Super Street Fighter IV is a crossover because it has character from different Street Fighters.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Reknoc wrote:No, Smash Bros. is a first party cross over. Mario Kart is a Mario game, you can't crossover from one franchise. That's like saying Super Street Fighter IV is a crossover because it has character from different Street Fighters.
smash bros cant be a first part cross over, pretty sure sonic and snake dont belong to nintendo. A mario game would be mario galaxy or super mario bros wii. This is coming down to dk being his own series making the games crossovers