Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Atrias wrote:Thanks Kaito, TheChaosBlue and mtwinny!! Will check my local soon to be decesed Blockbuster, see if I can pick it up with what little money I have!
You're welcome.

...Blockbuster still EXISTS?
Atrias
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Atrias »

TheChaosBlue wrote:You're welcome.

...Blockbuster still EXISTS?
It does in UK, barely hanging on the life support systems, it went into administration in the last few weeks. Considering it was the ONLY remaining place to purchase any form of electronic entertainment media within 15 minutes of my place it is disappointing to say the least! I still appreciated the excitement of mooching around the store looking at shelves and listening to the ads \ watching the video screens etc, and being able to pick up shed loads of sweets!
Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I'm now at a point where I'll need 200 stars to continue on the World Tour.
Somehow I can't see that happening as I can't do anything on A class.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'm on the last tour and since I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I've done every single level so far on Hard. Mind you, I bloody HATE levels with incredible sharp turns or just loads of boat riding(I hate the damn boats). So I swear I want to punch the Burning Rangers level and perhaps that castle level from House of the Dead. I don't really like that Chilly level from Billy Hatcher either...
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

The only track I really hit walls on is the Burning Rangers one because of the tight spots with the boats.
Also the laps are quite short so if you get attacked then you won't have much time to catch up.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Burning Depths gets shorter as you go through the race, which can get annoying if you start to find yourself near the back. If you're at the front, it gets easier.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Multiplayer's pretty fun. Not a lot of lag either and the internet doesn't stuff up for me a lot.

My only problem with the multiplayer however is the collision. If you've played Multiplayer then you probably know. When you hit someone in singleplayer, you just scrap past them but in Multi, if you hit a person, you get knocked off track usually which is REALLY annoying especially in the beginning where everyone is scrunched up.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Hmm maybe that's the bug that the news post was describing. Makes sense that they would update the in-game engine to fix that issue. I only played single player, but definitely worth exploring everything!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Grabbed this on Steam. Felt dumb ordering it at like, 7am just to get the 10% discount which would only have been like £2 anyway. So I got it on GreenManGaming for 35% off instead :D
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

The glitches in the game make it almost unplayable online...what with new ones being discovered all the time.

At one point, no one in the race could use a weapon seemingly because someone fell off the track and probably used their weapon as they reset.