Multiplayer and co-op gaming

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Multiplayer and co-op gaming

Post by Crow »

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I enjoy playing TF2 and L4D2 with my friends through steam. Really enjoyable. And then, the next day we meet each other at school and rant about each other's skills. Ah hahah...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

About the only games I like playing online are TF2 and Unreal Tournament 3. Other than that I'd much rather play with someone in person. I love the 90s, so I love the idea of going to an arcade and obliterating someone on Tekken or MK.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:About the only games I like playing online are TF2 and Unreal Tournament 3. Other than that I'd much rather play with someone in person. I love the 90s, so I love the idea of going to an arcade and obliterating someone on Tekken or MK.
I played UT2004 online once, it was a lot of fun! I might give UT3 a go on PS3 one day, since it can actually be modded, unlike the 360 version that I played.

I only play with my brother (in person, or even online) since I don't exactly have any friends to play with. I do have a few of my online friends on my PSN friends' list, but none of 'em play the same games as I do.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

I really don't mind Multiplayer, I always play multiplayer online, whether it's Street Fighter, TF2, L4D2, or even Battlefield: Bad Company 2. If the multiplayer's good, I'll play it extensively. Same goes for co-op in Portal 2, Resident Evil 5 and even Borderlands. o:

But nothing will beat local multiplayer, lag-less gameplay at its finest. :3
I live here now!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I tend to only play online on PS3. Community seem to be a lot more quiet.

But i pefer local any day. Im not a big fan of online most of the time...
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

Star Wars Battlefront 2.is a fun game on split screen multiplayer, Warhammer 40000: Space Marine is fun online.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

Oh man, I remember when I used to play L4D2 with my brother and his mates!

It was a lot more fun playing with actual people than stupid bots that can't even sneak past a Witch without disturbing her! We played it on the Xbox 360, doing system link. Those were fun times.

Kinda wish we could do it again, but my brother doesn't even use his Xbox 360 anymore.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I used to love playing MMO's with a bunch of mates or a well organised guild. I actually really miss that, and want to get back into a MMO or guild/clan again sometime, just a free to play one. I met a great bunch people through Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox 360, although I'm not really in touch with many of them any more.

I'm hoping to get a RadioSEGA guild going if/when Phantasy Star Online 2 appears over here!

As for non-MMO's... Well, I like playing online games with friends, but I haven't in a loooong time. I just haven't asked, and everyone seems so busy. Left 4 Dead was a great laugh with friends, but I lost my copy of the game. All Stars Racing was awesome fun too, and I lost my copy to that as well... Ended up buying a second hand copy to replace it.

I liked taking part in a games society at Uni as well, I miss that.

I need to find some friends to play games with ^_^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

L4D2 is loads of fun when you play with friends. I play it a lot with my friends from school.

Awesome game. And first zombie game I'm actually not scared of!