Summer of Sonic 2012

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Retrix wrote:If only it had been held in Inverness - may have put some people off so I'd have a ticket by now!
I'm not saying have it in my living room, just somewhere more accessible. Somewhere nearer the middle of the country like Manchester, Sheffield or, hey, even Birmingham (Each one I live hours away from but it is a MUCH easier commute and cheaper for most due to being away from London/the south coast).
Not totally teetotal.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Wave 2 gone in 48 seconds...who was lucky enough to grab a ticket?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

48 seconds...spared no expense this time. Hot damn.....
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Posted this on the homepage, but figured I'd share it here as well:

RadioSEGA to Present SoS '12 Radio Feed
If you can't make it down to Brighton on 7th July, don't worry! RadioSEGA will have you covered so you don't miss a beat.It's with great pleasure that I'm able to announce that we will be leading the audio coverage for this year's Summer of Sonic convention, to be held in Brighton on Saturday 7th July!In previous years, we have tried our best to hold an audio feed, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we've had to halt it in order to maintain a strong video presence via The Sonic Show. This year however, we have a dedicated Radio Lead (that's me!), who will be ensuring that the radio feed is the best that we can offer, so that the same problems don't arise.This means that you'll be able to listen to the music that the DJ Team will be playing during the day, as well as the previously announced Takashi Iizuka Q&A session, the Club Sonic set and, most importantly, Crush 40s set at the end of the day!We're very excited to be able to lead the way with this, and would like to thank Dreadknux and everybody else who's involved with organising the Summer of Sonic convention for giving us this opportunity!
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

THANK YOU!!!! Oh my god, I'm very very very happy!!!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

knew RadioSEGA would get the streaming rights to the audio feed once more! Hopefully there's no screwups like last time...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Now this I like, and it's a really great way to get more traffic towards the site and the stream.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Are you sure we have enough listener slots to accommodate this increase in traffic?
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

That sounds great. I didn´t know this site tried to do a stream the past year.
I´m ready to tune it when the day comes.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Kaito-kun wrote:Are you sure we have enough listener slots to accommodate this increase in traffic?
With our new audio streams that went active a couple of weeks ago, we can accommodate up to 230 listeners, so we should be alright on that front.