A Quick Rant. Kindly Excuse Me.

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Tongara
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Tongara »

I like Clockwork Knight.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Kaito-kun wrote: Besides, quite a few of them are a lot better than Sonic has been recently.
This.

And I agree with most of the topics mentioned, heck, it's also one of the reasons I've been trying to push the conversation in the Fighting Game Thread, to ease up the Sonic conversation. Heck, Bayonetta and Vanquish were amazing SEGA games in the past 2 years, yet there's no chatter about it, all I see is mostly Sawneek threads.

Sure, it's fine to talk about it, and you can even keep the sigs, avatars, etc. Just don't turn every thread into a Sonic conversation.
I live here now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yeah I agree as well. Imo there's also WAY too much Sonic related stuff played on the air as well. Our playlist is huge but it seems that 90% of what I hear on the live shows is Sonic. I could be wrong, but I know I've heard Sonic music ooover and over on every live show. And usually it's the same exact Sonic songs too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well there are things I do outside of talking SEGA stuff (like life :I ) but if more SEGA talk is mandatory on the boards, which I approve as well, it's gonna take time for me to do so. I don't wanna sound harsh but my memory of SEGA isn't quite top notch to make a full blown discussion on a SEGA-based topic.

I don't know if this is clear enough so maybe someone can clarify this....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

It's going to be difficult for me too. My knowledge of SEGA gaming doesn't expand much further than Sonic.

I'll see what I can do...

Level 12

Post by Crow »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:It's going to be difficult for me too. My knowledge of SEGA gaming doesn't expand much further than Sonic.
But I thought you played the Streets of Rage games?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Killer French Bread wrote:I agree with you Kaito: I haven't played a Sonic game Sonic Adventure so steer clear of the discussions.

At least I'm repping with the Dynamite Cop themed username though innit.

Well blow me in some bushes I never noticed your username relation to Dynamite Cop. Can't believe I didn't see it before. I just assumed you killed people in your spare time with french bread produce.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Yeah I agree as well. Imo there's also WAY too much Sonic related stuff played on the air as well. Our playlist is huge but it seems that 90% of what I hear on the live shows is Sonic. I could be wrong, but I know I've heard Sonic music ooover and over on every live show. And usually it's the same exact Sonic songs too.
I try, believe me I do try, but when all the requests seem to be Sonic related, it's hard.

If I have to pick tracks myself though I tend to be a bit more diverse.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

It's just the way it's going to be I imagine to be honest. As a Sega site regardless of there other games most newcomers to the site are going to be Sonic fans. It's Sega's biggest draw. And with that comes alot of Sonic discussion and Sonic song requests. If people want to talk about other things nothings stopping them though.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

richarddavies wrote:As a Sega site regardless of there other games most newcomers to the site are going to be Sonic fans. It's Sega's biggest draw.
I agree and I mean, Sonic is Sega's mascot after all, so it's only natural for them to make games about him, right? When most people think Sega, what do they think? Sonic, obviously.

No one is gonna think, say... I dunno, Space Harrier!

Wait, does anyone even like that game, or is it just me?