Poll: Possible Forum Merger with E-On?

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...

Would You Support a Forum Merger with E-On?

Yes, I would.
56%
No, I wouldn't.
44%

Total votes: 18

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Sounds like the last us election. Yaaahhh Obama...er shit maybe we shouldn't have voted for him. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^yea.... No.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Sounds like the last us election. Yaaahhh Obama...er shit maybe we shouldn't have voted for him. XD

You know, it does. Ugh.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

I don't think political discussion should take place in this thread.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Option wrote:I don't think political discussion should take place in this thread.

Whatever you say, I agree.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ah well.
What's done is done I guess. No point still being sad about it.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Option wrote:I don't think political discussion should take place in this thread.
He was just making an analogy. Linking different things together is a sign of intelligence and a well connected brain.
Tic Tac, sir?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

What Killer French Said above me. If you actually read my post you would see that. I also don't see you contributing much of anything to the discussion either. Juuust sayin.

Also this thread should probably be closed anyway as it has no purpose for further discussion unless someone wants to sway the final decision and we all agree to go ahead and merge.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Killer French Bread wrote:He was just making an analogy. Linking different things together is a sign of intelligence and a well connected brain.
I am aware that he was making an analogy, but it was not a very well thought out analogy, as I am fairly certain that this type of political statement could be challenged. I am speaking here entirely as a moderator, as statements like these are fairly provocative and might end up in a flame war.

But thanks for calling me an idiot.

As for Wrath Oskvro, the OP asked for my opinion. Since most positives and negatives already had been mentioned, I saw no reason to chew them out again, and since my opinion was "I am fine either way", I expressed that. Next time, please ask of my motivations, before accusing me of not contributing anything.
Aside from that, I am a moderator, so my job is to moderate, not to contribute to threads. I can moderate a thread even if I didn't contribute anything to it.

I do agree that the thread serves no real purpose anymore, aside from insulting the staff of course, so I will close it. Unless Gavvie or someone else wants to keep it open, I suppose.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit