Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

mtwinny wrote:Even tho I couldn't be able to listen live, something tells me the Jet Set Mix is/was one of the best LaLs since the Rap/Hip-Hop Mix, in my opinion. xD
Yeah, the reaction to the show was pretty fantastic. Plus, we smashed our peak listener record tonight too - was 41, now 48! I think that makes tonight's Late and Live the no. 4 highest peaking show in RadioSEGA history - but don't quote me on that!

Personally, I still think the Rap & Hip Hop Mix is our best show. But that's just me!
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Now that the release dates of the final two SEGA Heritage Collection games have been confirmed, our Heritage Collection Mix has been moved to be a week earlier, so will coincide with the Xbox Live Arcade release date of Friday October 5th.

As always, you can keep up to date with our upcoming themes on the tracklistings thread here.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

mtwinny wrote:Even tho I couldn't be able to listen live, something tells me the Jet Set Mix is/was one of the best LaLs since the Rap/Hip-Hop Mix, in my opinion. xD
I suspect you're right. Looking forward to when I get to that episode in the podcasts myself :)

Though I suppose I could just recreate the show by listening to my Jet Set Radio CDs :D

PS: Listening to E28 for the second time right now :rockin: ... Was wondering where I can get hold of the title theme from SEGA Smash Pack Vol. 1... If anyone knows, please let me know!
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

SoloNerfherder wrote:PS: Listening to E28 for the second time right now :rockin: ... Was wondering where I can get hold of the title theme from SEGA Smash Pack Vol. 1... If anyone knows, please let me know!
It's a difficult one I'm afraid. The track is really difficult to find and I don't know where you'll be able to get it from.

On a completely, unrelated matter.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/j2jqwa :P
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

ResidentSD wrote:It's a difficult one I'm afraid. The track is really difficult to find and I don't know where you'll be able to get it from.

On a completely, unrelated matter.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/j2jqwa :P
ResSD, you are one sexay, sexay man! :laugh:

Seriously, though, thanks very much, you're a star. I've always loved this tune since I first heard it in the background on SEGA AGES :)
Jon the VGNerd

Post by Jon the VGNerd »

ResidentSD wrote:Now that the release dates of the final two SEGA Heritage Collection games have been confirmed, our Heritage Collection Mix has been moved to be a week earlier, so will coincide with the Xbox Live Arcade release date of Friday October 5th.

As always, you can keep up to date with our upcoming themes on the tracklistings thread here.
Looking forward to listen to it, mate. Also, since you may not be here at 9PM (which is ShadowRemix's and SonicRemix's time in California), I'll see if ShadowRemix can come up with a Podcast for you to listen in, since I'll be on his show as a guest on Friday. :biggrin:
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Does anyone know where I can download DJ MAX-E's "Decisions Are Gold" and "Robot Madness"? I Googled around for them (for a long time) as usual, to no avail. They've been taken down off of YouTube... It's like they have been wiped off the internet except for on Late and Live's E31 podcast!
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

You can technically rip the songs off the podcast, but I have no idea
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Yeah, I know :) But the podcasts are 64 kb/s, right? So that's my last resort measure. I'm just hoping someone knows where I can get a higher bit rate version. Can anyone help a bruvva out? :D
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

As far as I know the stream is 64kbp/s, the podcast might be more