Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

mtwinny wrote:Uh, I know this will never be answered but there's no Best of Late and Live special is there?
No. As per the tracklistings thread, this Friday's episode is the last.
Jon the VGNerd

Post by Jon the VGNerd »

ResidentSD wrote:No. As per the tracklistings thread, this Friday's episode is the last.
Still, I'm, or we're, wondering why you're no longer gonna air the show next week?? Rexy's worried for you. :(
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Jon the VGNerd wrote:Still, I'm, or we're, wondering why you're no longer gonna air the show next week?? Rexy's worried for you. :(
I'm gonna say that if the Best Of...were to happen, it would have included that episode.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hmm; last episode is this week? With December coming up...and circumstances aside, I feel it's a good spot in a season finale for this show. It's not the Best Of special but hey at least we are getting something.
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

And that's it for Late and Live. Thanks to everyone that listened and requested over the last 41 weeks. Make sure you stick around and support the other fantastic programmes on RadioSEGA.

From me - it's goodbye!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

...............wow, that's it? Just...I can't believe this...
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Goodbye Dear Beloved ResidentSD...
We will sure miss you :'( sniff sniff
Are you going to stick around? or leave the forums too?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Your time has come and..well...wow.

Okay; the circumstances over the last couple of weeks weren't the best, but I know you don't want to hear it. So I'll remain positive. Thank you for the work you done over the past three years as a DJ for this station. Yeah not everything went perfect but those instances happen for a reason. If this is really your final sendoff as a member here of RadioSEGA then it's kind of bittersweet.

This is not, and I don't care if you don't want to hear it, the way we thought you would end of something so successful to the site. On the other hand, this can be seen as a sign that a lot of good can come from future DJs to learn from what you did here. You can't do this forever and that's your choice and we respect that.

This show broke records here that other RS shows, even SNS couldn't (yet) For 41 straight weeks Late and Live has been one of the cornerstones of RS Live. Even then, RS Live broke ground when you hosted SEGA AGES and since then you, Gavvie, Tru and foreversonic been, I would say, the main four of this site.

Where ever you take yourself now we wish you all the best and hope, just hope, you see this. Even more you come back.
Virtua
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Virtua »

Whilst I'm happy you ended the show with a chiptune mix, I still can't understand the reason why you ended it at all? What happened last week that brought this on? Either way, thank you for making my Friday nights so much fun. I listened and enjoyed every single show, whether it was live or recorded. Goodbye and good luck with whatever you do.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

so.. Late and Live ends... i feel bad for missing the last show : (, i'l never forget when i was new here the first live show i ever listen was Late and Live.
Farewell ResidentSD, and good luck you will be missed!