Late and Live - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

mtwinny wrote:We don't know. I think it's personal reasons mixed in with not keeping a radio schedule up. But I have to say, and I am not sure how others think of when I say, things for him been spiraling down on his end radio-wise since leaving RS.
Maybe he thought that if he goes solo, he would get the same amount of listeners tuning into his show as he use to have here on RS?
That's just what I think and I could be wrong but if that is the case, looks like the listeners prefered him here and not when he went on his own.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Tall-Guy91 wrote:Maybe he thought that if he goes solo, he would get the same amount of listeners tuning into his show as he use to have here on RS?
That's just what I think and I could be wrong but if that is the case, looks like the listeners prefered him here and not when he went on his own.
Hmm, never thought of that. Well, I always liked having him here and when he left he kinda took a piece of RS with him.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Why do I feel, with a small sense he may very well be reading this discussion.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Why do I feel, with a small sense he may very well be reading this discussion.
He may well be :)

I don't know anything about what's going on, I was just curious. Like I said, I only found out that L&L had started again thanks to iTunes. Some of the replies imply Res is having problems of some kind... If Res SD is having problems, I can only wish him well and hope he realises he brought me, and I think many others, many hours of joy and entertainment. Thanks for all you've done SD!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Why do I feel, with a small sense he may very well be reading this discussion.
Let's test this theory:

Ay up, Resident Super Dudley! Are you there? It's your olllllldddd paaaaaall Kaaaaaaiiiiittooooo~
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:Let's test this theory:

Ay up, Resident Super Dudley! Are you there? It's your olllllldddd paaaaaall Kaaaaaaiiiiittooooo~
You're such a joker.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Super Dudley????!! :ohmy: I just assumed it was the standard anime "Super-Deformed"!!! I guess the Dudley reference does make more sense :)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Super Dudley????!! :ohmy: I just assumed it was the standard anime "Super-Deformed"!!! I guess the Dudley reference does make more sense :)
Nah, I just call him that because he lives in a town called Dudley.

I think SD are his initials.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Heh :)

Super Dudley would have been awesome, though :D
Virtua
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Virtua »

Resident SD was the main reason I ever listened to the live shows. He had a great presence on air, and always made newcomers feel right at home on the IRC.