Game Streaming

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Game Streaming

Post by Reknoc »

So, I thought I'd start myself a twitch.tv page. Going to go through old ass PC games I haven't really played before, usually pretty badly.

http://www.twitch.tv/reknoc

I'll probably bump the thread when I start so stream, since I have no schedule. Though I may forget so I guess you can follow my twitter where I'll announce before I do it, and also as it starts.

https://twitter.com/#!/Reknoc

First game I'll be playing is Tomb Raider II, since the last time I played that would have been around its release. Just don't expect any pro skills.

First stream will be tonight at 10:30pm (in about 20mins of posting this). I'll likely post links to archive footage here.

-----

Previous Episodes

Tomb Raider 2:
Part 1
Part 2 (Audio needs working out)
Part 3 (Still not happy with the audio)
Part 4 (2)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Streaming in 10 minutes or so from now.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

part 3 is up, stream was rather last minute and it took me 2 hours to do 1 level.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Kaito Jumps Aboard on the Streaming Bandwagon!!

AT LAST! You now have the chance to watch me play games you probably don't care about really badly! Too good to be true you're thinking. But I speak only the truth! And it's incredibly simple! Alll you need to do is pop on over to this lovely, charming twitch.tv channel and be astounded by the wonders that it brings to you!
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Revival of the twitch page!

For now, there was only sporadic streams. Now, there's me. I'll try to stream twice a week from this point on!

Join the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/darkwindpt (Status: Not Live)

And of course, look on Twitter for any updates regarding to streaming.

And this time I'll make a schedule, but it will not be on this thread (to prevent long posts and excessive use of spoiler tags) There won't be a schedule, I'll just stream what I feel to, and put on the games completed/played list! But for now, look the archives for past streams!
I live here now!
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Shame I don't drink anymore*, a stream of me effing and blinding while dying fifty times on Super Mario 2 would be hilarious.

*Not really a shame obviously
Not totally teetotal.
Shibby
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Shibby »

I do livestream when I'm doing art or playing games ocassionally. Maybe I'll start posting here when I do them from now on.
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

Hey, hey, hey everyone I hope you all are having a really good start to the week so far. :)

I've just started out doing my own live let's play stream on Twitch TV as i've been wanting to do LP's for quite a while but I never had the time or the money in order to do them, plus i've been inspired by a few people (the awesome Turbo who does Turbo Drive Live on SSR, Sunrose12 who i've seen stream many times before I started & Jirard Khalil aka "The Completionist") to just get out there and do something I enjoy doing whilst entertaining others who watch me by failing all the time lol. XD

I've only completed one game so far which isn't a SEGA related game but the next game that I will be playing live that people have voted for does happen to be a SEGA game which is none other than, the London 2012 Official Video Game so i'm looking forward to playing that. :)

So I thought if i'm playing any SEGA related games at all, then why not post up updates on here on when i'm going to be playing them live and stuff so you all can enjoy some afternoon or evening entertainment of watching me failing so badly that it could mentally break me in two, i'll update this here thread on when i'm going to be streaming and post up links on when i'm live, I hope you enjoy watching me have a mental breakdown on my new Let's Play Stream. :D
SonicFan
Level 6
Level 6

Post by SonicFan »

Hello, this is SonicFan....this is about my new twitch.tv that I released! It will show Mincraft and Sonic and many other games...mostly Minecraft and Sonic XD Hope you enjoy it! http://www.twitch.tv/camroxee#
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Okay, so I'll sum up all the Twitch pages in one post, be ready! (First link's the detail post, second's the Twitch page, respectively.)

Reknoc: reknoc's channel
Shadid: That One Odd DarkWind!
Kaito_kun: That marvelous Stream page!
Tall-Guy91: Let's Play Live with Tall-Guy91!
SonicFan: camroxee's channel
Shaddix_Croft: Shaddix's Video Game Stream
I live here now!