The VGM Radio Show Calendar

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
KyleJCrb
Level 1
Level 1

The VGM Radio Show Calendar

Post by KyleJCrb »

Hello RadioSEGA!

My name is KyleJCrb, and I am host of video game music radio show Nitro Game Injection and curator of KNGI.org. I've created a calendar of video game music-related radio shows mainly to help folks who were interested in listening to these shows but had trouble with timezones as well as provide a central location where you can find radio shows that play video game music. I've added the currently active RadioSEGA shows, but if there's something amiss or that needs to be added, let me know and I'll fix it up!

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?s ... google.com

The base time zone is US Eastern, but if you add this calendar to your own through Google, it should adjust to your personal time zone. You can add it to your own by using this Google Calendar ID: 2r6fjpf5anamds1k3p7iraput8@group.calendar.google.com

Hopefully this is helpful for those of you who want to follow these shows!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Dude, welcome to RadioSEGA, and wow, this is so cool!

I'm a tad bit confused on the subject though, but the basis I kind of understand.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Ah, more chances for RadioSEGA to gain more exposure! It's awesome that you're doing such a task!

But I can't seem to get the calendar...and I have a Google account as well...any help on how to fix that?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KyleJCrb
Level 1
Level 1

Post by KyleJCrb »

Haha, of course I broke the link. Should be fixed now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Hey there! That is indeed very cool and useful. This could probably be implemented to other places too so that more people could see it but I'm not sure how exactly.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hm. I'd been directed here via Twitter after being asked if either myself or foreversonic had been notified of this (we hadn't, as far as I'm aware), but...yeah, that looks quite useful, especially as it does have the RadioSEGA.net links in there as well.

When was this calendar created? Looking at when the RS shows are added in, it looks like yesterday, but...yeah. Intrigued to see if we'd get more traffic from that or not.
KyleJCrb
Level 1
Level 1

Post by KyleJCrb »

I just put it together last night. I'm posting it on the message boards of the stations and am going to be trying to publicize it a bit more moving forward. Once I'm sure everything is finalized and looks good, I plan on doing that.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Hey KyleJCrb you should update the calender for The SEGA Jukebox soon, when you get the chance. Keep in mind the date posted for the show is only for one week (it says 5 PM EST.) A week later it goes back to 4 PM EST. :D

And also is this only for Google calender? I want to sync this up with my Yahoo calender too. Thanks!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Yeah, the times are wrong for the next two weeks as it does not reflect the beginning of daylight savings time in the US and the fact that we don't change our clocks for another couple of weeks.

The thing to do is setup RadioSEGA's shows as UK time (if this is possible) - then Google will do the work of adjusting during the 3 weeks a year when European and American clocks are out of sync.

Also, if I'm being really pissy - my show is called Late and Live, not Late & Live i.e. should be the word 'and' rather than an ampersand.
home00
Level 1
Level 1

Post by home00 »

I really enjoy this theme you've got on in your web page. What is the name of the template by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the site .

You must know by now your article goes to the nitty-gritty of the subject. Your clarity leaves me wanting to know more.

I like it a lot. You know precisely what your talking about exactly where other people are coming from on this issue.