The Sword of SEGA Role Playing Adventure!

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Oh yeah, I've got them mixed up XD You have the Mirror Sword, fruit has the Guardian Sword :P
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA, out heroes had won over the poor little 32X and escaped from the Golden Temple with the Shining Sword firmly in hand. Since they began their journey by escaping the Nintendroid Slave Camp, our group had grown to accommodate 16 heroes of various classes. They had found three of the seven swords of SEGA: The Mirror Sword, Guardian Sword and Shining Sword, and had defeated two possessed SEGA consoles: the Saturn Spirit and the dodgy looking 32X.

Now, they have travelled through the forest, where our heroes came across a small human settlement under attack from those evil Nintendroids. Being the upstanding heroes they are, our group decided to rush in and defend the villagers, battling with the first wave of vicious Nintendo robots.

However, before our heroes could claim victory, fresh Nintendroids appeared on the scene, partnered with a possessed Mega CD!

In order to defeat both the Mega CD and these Nintendroids, our heroes needed to name the SEGA RPG on the Mega CD from five tracks, and also listen out for the hidden Nintendo track.

Were our heroes able to stand up to the Nintendroids and defeat the All Mega CD? Find out as Chapter 6 begins...

Chapter 6: The Dragon in the Desert

The Mega CD laughs mechanically as it readies its razor sharp disc attack. Before our heroes could even ready themselves, hundreds of CD's shot into the sky, spinning savagely. Those bastard Nintendroids looked on with glee, the way that robots generally look on in glee anyway, ready for the moment that death would rain down from the skies.

The terrified villagers looked on in horror, knowing that their lives would surely end soon, and these were people who never had the chance to play Valkyria Chronicles! Such waste!

pyruss55 the Rappy ran under ResidentSD's giant boobs for shelter, too scared to look up, but the rest of our heroes were not so worried. Re-forming into a tight circle, our group stared straight at the Mega CD. With one breath, the voices of Awinnerwasyou, i_need_fruit, Ein Eagle Vanto and GirlGamerNerd called out the name of Shining Force CD.

Those sharp CD's suddenly stopped spinning in the air and hung there, like deadly clouds, as the Mega CD stood, motionless. pyruss55 finally emerged for air, giving KC the Pervert Drunk Man chance to dive under instead, much to ResidentSD's displeasure, and the rest our heroes quickly gave a sigh of relief.

The Nintendroids, however, seemed less pleased, and began poking at the Mega CD, shouting at the SEGA console to attack and kill.

From behind the group of heroes, SilverSonic the Remixer Knight elbowed his way to the front and called out the name of Ocarina of Time, a Zelda game which sent shivers through the Nintendroids' circuitry. Following suit, Awinnerwasyou, i_need_fruit, Ein Eagle Vanato and GirlGamerNerd began chanting the name of that Legend of Zelda title, much to the annoyance of the Nintendroids.

The Mega CD took note, and within a single heartbeat, the floating CD's spun violently towards the Nintendroids, slicing through every one until nothing but dust remained.

The Mega CD bowed towards the heroes. "You have freed me from the Nintendo curse, young ones! But know this! This battle of destiny is not what it seems! If you wish to save Seegadra, you must travel into the heavens and discover the truth! But now I must go, as my people need me!"

Before our heroes could ask him what on Seegadra he meant, the Mega CD took off like a rocket, flying towards outer space, its deadly instruments of destruction trailing after it.

Confused, our heroes spent some time within the small human village, relaxing and helping to clear up the mess. They decided it was best to put aside the Mega CD's words for now, and continue towards the desert, as the next Sword of SEGA was waiting for them.

The humans gladly gave our group supplies for their journey in reward for their efforts, including water, Monomates, chocolate for foreversonic the Galaxy Warrior, flea powder for pyruss55 the Rappy, a wonderbra for ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid, who's boobs seem to be getting bigger with each episode, a headband for GirlGamerNerd the Hodoken, some God damn bananas for i_need_fruit, some marbles for Drakeo the Insane White Rock Shooter, and a badge for Awinnerwasyou that simply says "I R the Winrar".

To The Desert

Loaded up, our heroes began their slow journey towards the desert.

Eventually the grassy plains turned to rock, and sand began to blow in their faces. In the horizon, ruins of old towers stood tall, their stone crumbling against the harsh sand storms.

Soon they were caught in the thick of the desert, and the heat began to take its toll, as they quickly ran out of water, chocolate and bananas. They continued south with the help of LittleRed 615 and their amazing adventuring abilities, and after a few hours of non-stop trudging around, Cobradabest the Sniper saw two objects in the distance.

One was a ruined castle with a Dragon statue on top, buried within the sand. The other was a lush oasis, complete with clichéd palm trees, and sparkling water.

Our heroes were parched and desperately needed water. But could this Oasis be a mirage? Or maybe the castle was a mirage, and was just what they expected to see?

Our heroes only have enough energy to get to either the Ruined Castle or the Oasis before they pass out and get eaten by scorpions. Which one shall we head towards? We have until the next music break to decide...

The Ruined Castle

Though the heat was unbearable and the desert sand literally got everywhere, our heroes decided to take a chance and head straight towards the ruined castle, hoping that shelter would ease their travels and that this dragon they needed to find was one of the friendly kinds.

Here's a spoiler for you: It isn't!

Stumbling across the dunes, the sight of the castle poking out of the sand grew larger and larger and soon, it was within easy distance! Hurray, it wasn't a mirage after all.

Picking up the pace, our heroes finally arrived at the Castle. Entering the abandoned courtyard, our group collapsed against the cool stone walls, and they were in luck! Within the courtyard was a well containing just enough water to rehydrate our group, given them enough energy to explore. Sadly, it wasn't a magical beer well.

Within the ruined castle is a keep, a giant dragon statue sitting on top. With a push, Awinnerwasyou and Drakeo managed to open up the keep's doors, revealing a rather bare hall inside, within nothing but rubble, a few wooden chairs, and some rather odd stained class windows depicting various warriors battling against dragons and other monsters. With no actual dragon in sight, our heroes decided to camp out inside the hall for the evening.

As the sun went down across the castle, our heroes slept, unaware of the danger they were in. A massive rumble shook them awake, as the entire castle began to vibrate. Grabbing their gear, Ein Eagle Vanto noticed that the Shining Sword was lit up again, this time the beam of light was pointed towards the ceiling!

Our heroes quickly ran outside and were immediately deafened by the sound of an almighty roar. Above them, the Dragon Statue had come to life, and was growling at our heroes, it's huge wings spread and its claws sharpened and ready to strike!

Another glow came from one of the Sword's of SEGA, pointed directly at the beast. But this time it wasn't the Shining Sword, oh no, but the Mirror Sword held by Awinnerwasyou!

Our heroes are in trouble now, as the Dragon flares its nostrils, shooting fire across the castle.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA, our heroes left the humans behind in the village they had saved from the Nintendroids and travelled across the Seegadra desert in search of the next Sword of SEGA. After travelling for hours, they finally came across a ruined castle with a massive dragon statue.

Exhausted and dehydrated, our heroes decided to stay the night, however the dragon statue came to life, ready to attack them!

In order to defeat the dragon, our heroes needed to name three dragon-related SEGA RPG's. Were our heroes able to protect themselves against the dragon, let alone defeat it? Find out next in Chapter 7 of Sword of SEGA...
Chapter 7: In Search of Buried Treasure!

Our heroes stand surrounded by a circle of fire, the dragon hovering above them, flapping its giant wings and flaring its nostrils as it glares down at these puny humans, and a rappy.

But our group of brave adventures, heroes, bartenders, and escaped mental patients have suffered much in their journey, and the sight of an angry looking dragon is just another nusiance to deal with. They cannot let this beast interfere with destiny!

Armed with three of the Swords of SEGA, Awinnerwasyou, i_need_fruit and Ein Eagle Vanto step forward, their blades raised and ready to do battle. The Mirror Sword continues to glow in the hands of Awinnerwasyou, as if the sword itself shared some sort of history with the dragon... How very peculiar!

However, before they can attack, Drakeo, the Insane White Rock Shooter, leaps before them, urging them to stop. "This Dragon is not our enemy!" he cries! "We're all victims of the Nintendroids here, who is to say that this dragon means us harm?!"

The other heroes stare at Drakeo, and then glance at all the fire around them, as well as the dragon above them. Clearly, Drakeo is insane. But maybe he has a point? The dragon has not attacked them yet!

Showing the true bravery of a hero, or a crazy person, Drakeo steps forth and attempts to ease the dragon's temper by calling out the name of SEGA Dragon RPG's! 7th Dragon, Panzer Dragoon Saga and Dragon Force!

The Dragon stops growling for a second, and in its hesitation, Awinnerwasyou and Cobradabest join in, chanting those names.

But then Drakeo calls out another name, a name unknown to all others: Shining Force: Ressueraction of the Dark Dragon, and at this, the Dragon's eyes explode with light, it's wings flail rapidly and the dragon quivers and whimpers, as if in pain. Alarmed, our heroes quickly step back and watch as, amazingly, the dragon itself begins to morph into the shape of a sword!

The sword falls from the air, landing with a thunk. Only Drakeo dares to touch it. This Dragon sword feels warm in his hands, and he realises that the dragon gave up his soul so that our heroes could possess the fourth Sword of SEGA.

In this war against the Nintendroids, we must all make sacrifices to save Seegadra.

Contemplation

Our group spends the rest of the night at the ruined castle. There are no celebrations this time and the atmosphere is sombre. Each of our warriors and adventurers remember what they have lost in this war, and what they are truly fighting for. Awinnerwasyou wishes for freedom, GirlGamerNerd remembers how the Nintendroids once drowned a bag of kittens, foreversonic had all his chocolate stolen by those droids, Pyrus55 was almost made into a chicken dinner once, i_need_fruit imagines a world with real fruit, ResidentSD needs a boob reduction, SilverSonic wants a future where he can keep on remixing and Ein Eagle Vanto.. Well, it's best not to mention what he wants. Kids might be listening in.

As they sleep, the almighty Goddess, Ulala visits them in their dreams.

She calls upon them. "Brave heroes of Seegadra! You have come so far and witnessed so much, but now it is time for you to take your journey even further! Travel to the island in the middle of Seegadra. There you will find a mysterious lighthouse which you must enter! The fate of Seegadra is in your hands!"

Our heroes wake up with new vigour. To the island they must go!

To the Lighthouse!

Before they leave the ruined castle and desert, our heroes stock up on water from the well. The journey out of the desert does not take as long, and soon they return back to the grassy plains. With a quick lunch stop at their local Seegadra Little Chef, or Taco Bell for our American friends, our heroes are fed and refreshed and continue on towards the river in the middle of the world.

Beside the river, they can see the sight of the lighthouse on an island, just to the distance. They cannot swim, but luckily stumble upon some abandoned row boats near by. Taking it in turns to row, our heroes cross the sparkling blue water and reach a small island. Here, there is nothing but a tall, ruined lighthouse and some overgrown plants. It appears that this island has not been touched by human or Nintendroid hands in a long long time.

They've come this far, so our heroes decided to enter the lighthouse and explore.

The inside resembles that old ruined castle, with nothing but crumbling walls and rot, and not a single clue to the whereabouts of the next Sword of SEGA in sight. With no where else to go, our heroes climb the creaking, wooden stairs to the top of the lighthouse, plodding on until they reach the very end.

But instead of the giant beacon of light they expected to see, they come across a mechanical looking pod, tall enough to fit all of them in, and connected to some kind of computerised control panel. Have our heroes found the fabled computer room?

The equipment looks like nothing they've ever seen before and seems rather out of place here. Could this technology be a Nintendroid creation?

What should our heroes do? There is nothing else on this island, and perhaps this control panel holds the key to defeating the Nintendroids once and for all? Should we switch it on and see what happens? But what if it is dangerous?

The Computer Room

Even though none of our heroes have experience with computers, Seegadra is a fantasy world after all, our group decide to randomly mess about with the machine and see what happens. Drakeo flips switches here and there, ResidentSD fiddles around with some knobs, i_need_fruit strokes his chin and studies the machine very carefully and littlered615 decides to turn it off and back on again, but nothing happens.

Getting impatient, Ein Eagle Vanato gives the computer a good hard kick, and the machine springs into life! Beeps and boops pop forth as the pod itself lights up, humming an ominous buzzing noise.

Shrugging, Ein Eagle Vanato walks into the pod. Pyruss55 presses a button, and with an almighty flash, Ein Eagle Vanato disappears. SHOCK!

Confused by this, the rest of our heroes stupidly enter the pod, and a bright light engulfs them, blinding their eyes. Blinking, they soon realise that they are no longer in the lighthouse, but are instead surrounded by clouds! The air seems much thinner, and Ein Eagle Vanato runs up to them, screaming that they're actually on a floating island!

Our group notice that they seem to be standing in sand, and right in front of them are a clump of palm trees... And a giant 'X' is sketched into the sand. Not only have our heroes mysteriously appeared onto a floating island, but it appears to be a desert island too, complete with buried treasure!

But before they can decide whether or not to dig into the sand in search of what lies beneath, an almighty mechanical roar sounds ahead, and the sight of a hundred Nintendroids appear through the clouds.. Oh and What's that? It's a giant Mega Drive, speeding towards them as well! Oh dear lord!

The Nintendroids quickly surround our heroes, as the Mega Drive positions itself in front. It's booming voice shouts "These are the miscreants that dared to activate the SEGA Teleporter! The Teleporter that I, the All Mega Drive, have hidden for centuries! How did you find it?! ANSWER ME!"

Our heores remain silent, but shift their bodies in preparation for an upcoming battle.

The Mega Drive floats towards them, menacingly "You humans should not be here, for this is the domain of consoles! If you will not answer me, then I shall drive the answer out of you!"
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA, our heroes discovered a mysterious lighthouse on an island in the middle of Seegadra. After a quick look around, they found the computer room which just happened to contain a magical teleporter.

Being the daring types, our heroes jumped into the teleporter and were transported to a desert floating island in the sky! But before they could run around digging up buried treasure, a Mega Drive and some Nintendroids arrived, ready to attack!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting sick of these Nintendroids, coming to Seegadra and stealing all our plot points.

So, in order to win over the Mega Drive and defeat these Nintendroids, our heroes needed to name three SEGA RPG's on the Mega Drive, or Genesis if you're American, and the hidden Nintendo track.

Did our heroes correctly name the SEGA RPG's? Have we beaten the Nintendroids with the power of friendship? Find out next in Chapter 8 of Sword of SEGA.
Chapter 8: Revelations in Space!

The Mega Drive wastes no time and proudly dives towards our heroes, shooting cartridges in all directions. Our heroes split up and attempt to block or evade these rather odd projectiles, but the Nintendroids soon sense an opportunity and jump into the fight as well.

Awinnerwasyou, the Fighter-Mage, unsheathes the Mirror Sword. I_need_fruit, the Master Ninja Overlord Thief readies the Guardian Sword. Ein Eagle Vanto, the Knight of the Spiral Clockworks, spins around with the Shining Sword in hand and Drakeo, the Insane White Rock Shooter is prepared to unleash hell with the Dragon Sword.

The sight of these four mighty Swords of SEGA stops the Nintendroids in their tracks, and even the Mega Drive pauses for a second to take them in. And a second is all the time they need, as as our group of heroes, lead by Awinnerwasyou, calls out the name of Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star 2, Soliel, and Shining Force.

The Nintendroids look uneasy, however The Mega Drive shrugs off these names and continues to shoot our heroes with cartridges! Why is it still attacking us? Our heroes hastily back off and continue to block its attacks as the Nintendroids cackle loudly.

"Lets deal with them first", exlaims SilverSonic the Remixer knight, as he cries out the name of Super Mario World. Awinnerwasyou, Ein Eagle Vanato, ResidentSD, pyruss55, littlered615 and i_need_fruit all chant back the name, causing the Nintendroids to screech in fury.

Uh oh, looks like we've actually made them angry! Oh sod it, lets just whack them with our swords, eh?

Wasting no more time, Awinnerwasyou, i_need_fruit, Ein Eagle Vanto and Drakeo use their swords to chase after and strike down the Nintendroids, whilst the other heroes use their own skills to deflect attacks and to push these bots back. Soon, the whole island is covered in the parts of Nintendroids, and the Mega Drive stops flinging cartridges everywhere.

"Ah you beat them!" cheers the Mega Drive. "Jolly good! I was wondering if you would be able to beat them. Magic doesn't work up here, you know."

Amazed, our heroes stare at the 16 bit console. ZonicZoneCop asks if the console had been possessed and is now free.

"Possessed? Oh my dear boy, what do you think I am? A Virtual Boy? Come on now! My brothers may have been possessed, but they're just idiots. No brains at all! No, I am a general! Second-in-command to the Dreamcast itself and warrior in the Segabots vs Nintendroids war of a millennia ago. Why do you think they call me the Genesis? It's because I'm amazing, that's why."

The Mega Drive continued on. "Oh no, I wasn't possessed. You can't possess the Genesis! That's crazy. I'm a spy, you see. I joined the Nintendroids to try and stop them, but I can't use the Swords of SEGA you know. Consoles don't have arms! It's a bloody nuisance."

"But never mind that. Here you are! I knew you heroes would come, that's why I'm here! Sorry about the Nintendroids, though, chaps. I had to bring them along you see. Damn nuisance."

Our heroes ask about the next Sword of SEGA.

"Oh that! It's buried here. Let me get it for you." The MegaDrive then digs up the buried chest of the island using its Cartridges as shovels. Handing it to our group, our heroes carefully open it up and discover a silver cutlass inside! This sword looked like it once belonged to a great pirate that just happens to be appearing in All-Stars Racing Transformed! I wonder who it could have been...

Our heroes now possesses five of the Seven Swords of SEGA, but of course, they must decide who amongst them should wield the Pirate Cutlass.

But before then, the Mega Drive speaks to them one last time.

"Oh jolly good! Just two more eh? Marvellous! Now, I was told by Ulala, if you can believe it, that I must teleport you even higher in the sky! You'll definitely not be able to use magic there, and I'm not even sure how you'll get back, but I'm sure the next Sword of SEGA is there. Do you want to go?"

Should our heroes trust the Mega Drive and allow it to teleport them to a completely unknown place? Or maybe now would be a good time to go on holiday and forget all this crazy Sword of SEGA business...

The Space Station... In Space

They've come this far, it would be crazy to turn back now! Thus, our heroes decide to allow the Mega Drive to teleport them even higher in the sky.

Our heroes have decided that KC the Pervert Drunk Man should look after the Pirate Cutlass, which will probably be the death of them all. With that decided, they prepare for transport.

Huddling together, the Mega Drive uses some sort of mental cosmic ray power to beam up our heroes in one big group! Shooting into the sky with a flash of light, our heroes dare not look down or breathe as their bodies hurtle past clouds and even stars as they leave the atmosphere and Seegadra behind, reaching outer space!

The trip takes only seconds, and soon our heroes magically appear inside a giant space station. Shaking from the adrenaline, our group takes five minutes to relax and acclimatise themselves. Awinnerwasyou the Fighter-Mage is astounded that he can breathe in space. Cobdradabest, the Sniper, finds a window and looks down at all the pretty stars.

GirlGamerNerd the Hodoken gives poor old pyruss55, the Rappy, a cuddle, as his cute little Rappy body begins to moult from all the stress, whilst i_need_fruit looks on disgusted, dusting down stray feathers from his otherwise impeccable Overlord Ninja Suit. ResidentSD is amazed by how light his boobs feel in space.

In the corner, KC the Pervert Drunk Man is vomiting all over his new shiny sword keeps mumbling something about bums. Rather wisely, our heroes keep their distance.

Ein Eagle Vanto and Drakeo impatiently go on ahead, and return shortly with a new member to the force, RosieSonic21 the Sonic the Hedgehog, who had been busy saving the world previously and got stuck in space. RosieSonic21 brings news that this space station is in fact called Space Colony Ark is rather large.

After settling down, our group then pull themselves together and explore. It soon becomes obvious that this space station is not of Seegadra design and has been abandoned for years as well, despite the station itself conserving power and looking rather active. They come across rooms containing mechanical parts which look like they could belong to Nintendroids!

Eventually, they reach some sort of communications room. Here, there are detailed pictures and diagrams depicting some sort of robotic war as well as the Seven Swords of SEGA. In the dark, GirlGamerNerd spots a shining glint... It's another Sword of SEGA, covered in shiny metal with the word Flowen is etched into the side.

Well, that was easy. Or was it?

A loud crash sounds behind them, and our heroes spin round only to be confronted by not one, but two SEGA consoles! It's the Game Gears of War and the Master System of Justice! Holy crap!

Speaking in unison, the Game Gear and Master System float towards our heroes, chanting "Humans are the enemy of the Nintendroids! All hail our master, The almighty Wii-U! Humans are the enemy of the Nintendroids! All hail out master, the almighty Wii-U! KILL KILL KILL!"

What is this Wii-U? But more importantly, how can they defeat both the Game Gear and the Master System in a cramped space station with no magic?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA our heroes met the Mega Drive, a general in the great console war, whatever that was, and second in command to the Dreamcast itself! Acting as a spy within the Nintendroids, the Mega Drive teleported our heroes into an abandoned space station, where they remain stranded, surrounded by nothing but star dust and space junk!

Though our heroes were able to find the sixth Sword of SEGA, the Flowen Sword, our group became trapped by the last two possessed SEGA consoles: the Game Gears of War and the Master System!

To wake them both up, we need to call upon Game Gear and Master System games, but our heroes many not be able to use magic here, plus the emptiness of space and the cramped station is causing everything to echo!

Were our heroes able to beat off the Game Gear and Master System? Are we all about to die horrifically? Find out next...

Chapter 8.5: A Holiday Away

The Game Gears of War and Master System edge forward, continuing to chant "KILL KILL KILL". Our heroes have been pushed back into the communications room with no escape, the Flowen sword is just within reach.

But before one of our group could reach out and grab it, the two 8-bit consoles begin to shoot out a series of pixel-shaped bullets! Our heroes have no choice but to quickly defend themselves.

Awinnerwasyou the Fighter-Mage prepares to step forward and shield the others from harm, but to the shock of everyone else, ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid jumps in front and uses her implants to deflect the pixels with ease, calling out the name of Sonic Triple Trouble, Streets of Rage, After Burner and Alex Kidd in an effort to push the consoles back.

Nothing happens, and the pixels continue to shoot. Well, we were warned that magic wouldn't work up here!
ResidentSD's massive chest cannot keep back the bullets for much longer, and so he, or she, I really don't know, is hit! Our heroes rush to his defence in slow motion whilst KC howls "Nooooooooo!", but the wound is deep and the pixels continue to fly, hitting our other heroes as they struggle to find cover.

The situation is looking grim and blood is pouring everywhere. With his last breath, ResidentSD twists his head towards the Flowen Sword and calls out the name of Phantasy Star. The sword begins to glow, shining light across the room, but not before the darkness floods his eyes.

Deep in his subconscious, ResidentSD, the beautiful and rather lusty Barmaid, wonders where it all went wrong and imagines what would have been like if they had simply given up their quest when the Mega Drive offered to teleport them, and had just gone on holiday instead...

Subconscious Beach Trip AHOY

ResidentSD had not always been a hero, but he had always been a Lusty Barmaid, and pulling pints, as well as flirting with everyone, was all that he knew. When the Mega Drive offered our heroes the chance to float higher in to the sky in order to save the world, it was ResidentSD that convinced our group of adventurers to rightly say "Screw that for a lark" and decide to bugger off down to the beach instead. Someone else could deal with this Nintendroid mess for a change.

But where could our heroes go? Our group need to think of an ideal SEGA-related holiday destination, but what?

Though many of our heores came up with great suggestions for a holiday, it was ResidentSD's subconscious who knew of the perfect location: Brightondra!

Brightondra was a popular seaside resort in Seegadra and attracted quite a crowd. Of course, ever since the Nintendroids enslaved humanity and set up their own May of Mario convention by the sea, it was quite difficult to stay there. Hotel prices were always expensive due to those pesky SNES-Bots partying away and tickets to the convention always disappeared within minutes.

But hey, our heroes deserve a break! And so, to Brightondra they shall go!

Our heroes disguised themselves as various Nintendo robots using scrap metal they found along the way and eventually arrived by the beach. Thankfully, the Nintendroids around them were too drunk to notice these shoddy looking fake robots run past them.

And so, our heroes located a hidden stretch of shore, stripped down and began their beach party!

Awinnerwasyou, the Fighter-Mage, used his fighting-magic abilities to set up the BBQ and grill some chicken. GirlGamerNerd and SilverSonic went swimming in the sea, whilst Ein Eagle Vanato and Drakeo engaged in a bit of competitive volley ball. ResidentSD was obviously in his bikini and helped serve ice cold drinks that MTails, the Innkeeper, managed to create somehow, much to the delight of KC, the pervert drunk man, who was starring at everyone's bum's whilst listening to the radio.

i_need_fruit used his ninja abilities to keep the sand away from his hair and did a bit of sunbathing, although not everyone enjoyed the beach. Pyruss55 the Rappy had really sticky feathers after trying to apply sun lotion. ZonicZoneCop ended up buried deep within the sand and he may well have died of suffocation, and Rosiesonic21, the Sonic the Hedgehog, wasn't too keen on being by the sea at all. Even foreversonic the Galaxy Warrior was sad, as all his chocolate had melted under the sun and Cobradabest, the Sniper, kept shooting down Sea gulls, much to the annoyance of everyone.

The day wore on and soon it was night time. Brightondra was spectacular in the evening. Whist the Nintendroids enjoyed performances by Crush 40 Humans at the May of Mario convention, our heroes relaxed by the beach and watched pretty fireworks. The colourful rockets shone into the sky. ResidentSD, the Lusty Barmaid, stared at them as they zoomed past the stars, and wondered what would have happened if they had skipped their holiday and saved the world instead.

The Nintendroids came spilling out of the convention and, in their drunken and rowdy state, began burning palm trees and and creating all kinds of chaos. It was just as well that no humans were nearby. Our heroes hid from the robots behind a giant rock, still dressed in their swimwear whilst their weapons, including the five Swords of SEGA, lay abandoned in a pile towards the distance and out of reach.

The Nintendroids found this pile, and in their own lust for destruction, they set fire to the lot. Cackling as they flew away, our group rushed over, only to watch in horror as their equipment, as well as the Swords of SEGA, burned to ash before their eyes.

The humans will remain enslaved, unable to enjoy the holiday our heroes had taken, and now, with the Swords of SEGA reduced to nothing but melted lumps, we could no longer save the world.

Seegadra was doomed forever!

A Lesson Learned

Deep in his old, lust-filled heart, ResidentSD had learnt a lesson. The kind of lesson that all heroes must learn right before the final battle because that's how Role Playing Games work. He realised that he had been too lusty and had lusted after fun, over his duties as a hero.

But then a voice echoed within his head, and the scene of the melted weapons, fireworks and waves began to blur. The sound of his fellow heroes called his name, and he wondered if this was all a figment of his imagination...

How could he tell Brightondra apart from another kind of existence? An existence where he was not quite so lusty and a real hero?

The music of SEGA seaside resorts called to him, trying to keep him back in the paradise of warm sun and shimming oceans, but his friends called too. Can we help our comrade in arms, ResidentSD, return to reality and survive his wounds? Or will his subconscious fade away, another victim in this war against the Nintendroids?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA, our heroes stood against the Game Gears of War and the Master System of Justice, however one of our team, ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid, was shot! As his life began to fade away, his subconscious transported him to the magical seaside resort of Brightondra, and our heroes needed to help call him back by naming the SEGA RPG from a list of seaside-based SEGA tracks.

Has Resident SD been saved? Find out next..
Chapter 9: The Console War

Our heroes are in deep trouble. The Game Gears of War and Master System of Justice continue to shoot pixel bullets in all directions as our group cower behind old machines, and ResidentSD remains unconscious, bleeding out.

Leaning over his body, our group calls out to him, but to no avail.

Inside his mind, ResidentSD is trapped in limbo and surrounded by hazy images of palm trees and ice cream, unable to find his way back. But then, the sound of Awinnerwasyou, the Fighter-Mage's voice calls out, followed by a soothing chirping from pyruss55 the Rappy, who both whisper the name of Phantasy Star Universe.

This name reacts with the glowing Sword of SEGA in the corner, and suddenly a fresh beam of light shoots out from the sword, blinding our heroes. Silence follows and the pixels stop blasting out. A few seconds later, the light dims and our heroes blink back their vision, noticing that the Game Gear and Master System have both ceased their attack and are now hovering over ResidentSD as well, looking rather worried, or as worried as consoles can look, anyway.

But despite all the commotion, ResidentSD's eyes open and with a cough, he smiles, in that lusty way we're all used to now.

Sadly, our group of seventeen heroes does not contain a healer and cannot completely heal ResidentSD, but Awinnerwasyou uses his Fighter-Mage abilities to cauterise the wound as pyruss55 the Rappy patches up his arm using some of his thick feathers as a bandage. foreversonic the Galaxy Warrior also offers up some chocolate to help ResidentSD feel a bit better. Pale, but otherwise alive, ResidentSD pulls himself up and hugs everyone. Ahhh.

ResidentSD picks up the Flowen Sword, which hums peacefully in his hands. After all this craziness, he deserves it.

The Game Gear and Master System both apologise. Speaking together, their words echo around the station.

"We are sorry, heroes, our circuits were hacked by Nintendroids and our time away from the mortal world has hurt us greatly. But you are here now, and we see that you are the warriors of destiny that the Dreamcast has sent. Please, follow us and we will explain everything."

Helping ResidentSD up, our heroes follow the two 8-bit consoles out of the communications room and into some kind of on-board shrine, filled with more mechanical junk and murals filled with pictures of SEGA consoles and Nintendroids.

The Game Gear and Master System Speak as they point towards murals.

"Listen to us, heroes of SEGA! A millennia ago, machines did not exist. Humans were bored of Eastenders and Jersey Shore and longed for greater entertainment. They created us from metal, video game consoles that revolutionised the universe. Each planet had their own consoles, and everyone was happy with their joysticks and joypads."

They continued on.

"Seegadra was home to my kind, the SEGA Consoles, and we remained friendly with the other planets. The Nintendroids were our friends, but the humans infected them with Greed, and soon the whole universe was engaged within a console war, with humans as their minions. The Nintendroids had become corrupt and would not see reason."

"There were many victims in this war. My good friend, the 32X, lost the love of his life, the Nintendo 64DD. Young GameBoys were forced into battles, the GameBorg Cube destroyed countless planets and then the Nintendroids created their ultimate weapon... The Nintendo Wii. We were all terrified of the waggle and sadly lost the war."

The Game Gear and Master System sigh, the weight of failure heavy on their shoulders.

"Since then, all of Seegadra has been enslaved, and the only one who can talk sense into the Nintendroid leader, our very own Dreamcast, has been incarcerated in the old town of Castdream. Without him, the future is lost. Only the Seven Swords of SEGA can release him from his prison, as the seven swords act as magical keys, unlocking the way to freedom!"

"The Nintendroid leader, the Wii-U, was created out of the ashes of old corrupt Nintendo consoles, and we fear that he is true evil, but he was born on this planet, so we believe that the Dreamcast can defeat him. No humans can withstand the waggle. It gets messy."

"And, sadly, this is where it gets complicated, my dear heroes, as the Wii-U is in possession of the last Sword of SEGA! You will need to travel down to Castdream and take the last sword off the Wii-U yourselves! Are you brave enough to confront the waggle?"

The two floating consoles look expectedly at our exasperated heroes.

It's decision time now, as our heroes face the final quest of their journey. Are they willing to do what it takes to confront the Wii-U, collect the last sword, and rescue the Dreamcast?

Now is the time to become true warriors of SEGA!

Back to the Town of Castdream

Our heroes have shown true bravery over the past weeks. After escaping from the Nintendroid Slave Camp, they have battled with freedom fighters, explored ancient temples, saved villagers, crossed a desert, even faced a mighty dragon and restored the hope of SEGA consoles long past.

But now they face their biggest challenge yet, as they head back down to Seegadra to where it all began, the small, humble town of Cast Dream.

The Game Gear and Master System lead our heroes to a port on the space station, containing a shuttle pod big enough to squeeze all our group. Bidding our heroes good luck, they activate the small pod, sending our heroes whooshing down towards the planet of Seegadra and away from outer space.

Within minutes, the pod crashes into the ground. Our heroes spill out, dazed but otherwise cushioned by the pod. And we're in luck, as the pod has landed us only a few miles away from the town!

Our group organise themselves and begin marching towards the city, Awinnerwasyou in front with the Mirror Sword clasped in his hands, followed by i_need_fruit with the Guardian Sword, Ein Eagle Vanato with the Shining Sword, Drakeo with the Dragon Sword, KC with the Pirate Cutlasss and ResidentSD with Flowen's sword, the other heroes watchful from behind, their eyes on the sky for any potential Nintendroids.

But the road towards Cast Dream is quiet. As they walk closer, piles of metal and human bones litter the path, a symbol of the Nintendroid's reign of destruction.

A few yards later, Ein Eagle Vanato asks our group to stop for a breather. Confused by this, our group nevertheless takes time out to stretch and prepare themselves for the battles ahead. The town looms on the horizon and will soon be within reach. Our heroes shake with anticipation and nerves. If only there was a save point around here.

The skies empty, but just then, Cobradabest the Sniper spots a dot in the distance. the dot turns into tens and then hundreds, thousands even, as Nintendroids suddenly come pouring out of the sky, screeching with evil laughter as they spin around our heroes, surrounding them.

Awinnerwasyou readies the Mirror Sword to attack, but then Ein Eagle Vanato springs towards him, waving the Shining Sword and striking Awinnerwasyou down. The rest of our heroes look on in shock and horror as Ein Eagle Vanto picks up the Mirror Sword, holding two Swords of SEGA in his hands. The Nintendroids spin around him like a shield, laughing even harder. "Thanks for leading us here, human!" they screech.

Awinnerwasyou fumbles at the cut across his chest, and simply asks "Why, Ein Eagle Vanto? WHHHHHYYY?"

Ein Eagle Vanto poses with the two swords and simply laughs. He also kicks a puppy that just happens to run past. What a bastard!

"Sorry chaps, but why save the world when I could get FREE Nintendo games?! You guys have obviously never played Zelda or F-Zero. That's why!"

I_need_fruit, Drakeo, KC and ResidentSD all leap to Awinnerwasyou's defence, the other heroes forming a tight cicrle against the Nintendroids.

Ein Eagle Vanato waves his swords menacingly. "This is the way it must be. And now, you must all die."
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Last week on Sword of SEGA, our heroes learnt the truth about the SEGA and Nintendroid consoles and were taught about the great console war. The Game Gears of War and Master System of Justice helped our group return back to the land of Seegadra from DEEEP SPACE, as they began their journey back to the mysterious town of Castdream, ready to confront the Nintendroid leader, the Wii U and save the Dreamcast itself.

But on their way, one of our own, Ein Eagle Vanato the Knight of the Spiral Clockworks betrayed us, and attacked Awinnerwasyou, stealing the Mirror Sword. He lead the Nintendroids right to us, so now not only have to fight Nintendroids, but also Ein Eagle Vanato! It's time to call upon the friends of SEGA RPG's!

Have the Nintendroids won? Is Ein Eagle Vanto really the mastermind behind all of this? Will Seegadra finally be saved in time for tea?! Find out next...
Chapter 10: Returning to Castdream

Awinnerwasyou the Fighter-Mage lies stunned on the ground, his chest bleeding from the blow dealt by the traitor to all of SEGA, Ein Eagle Vanato. The Knight of the Spiral Clockworks looms over his old rival, and smirks, the two Swords of SEGA clasped securely in his hands.

"Sorry old chap, but defeating you will bring me such great pleasure! The same kind of pleasure I will get from Mario Kart after the Nintendroids have won. Muwahaha!"

The Nintendroids swarm around our heroes, as the others attempt to bat them back, unable to reach Awinnerwasyou, who tightly closes his eyes, accepting his fate and awaiting the final blow.

But deep in his mind, a familiar voice calls out. The almighty Goddess, Ulala, whispers "You are the chosen one, Awinnerwasyou! You must defeat Ein Eagle Vanato and save Seegadra, it is your destiny!"

Awinnerwasyou's eyes shoot open. He jumps to his feet, narrowly dodging a swing from Ein Eagle Vanato. He may not have a sword, but he possesses the true power of heroes, and shouts out the name of Spiral Knights in attack.

But Ein Eagle Vanato blocks with the same words, although not quickly enough to stop the Mirror Sword from flying out his hand, and back towards Awinnerwasyou. The two warriors, the chosen one of SEGA and the Nintendroid traitor, stand before each other on even footing. They stare one another down, ready for their own ultimate battle. The Mirror Sword vs the Shining Sword.

With quick movements, they fight, slashing and spinning in the air. Both men are hardened warriors and appear equally matched. Around them, i_need_fruit, Drakeo, KC and ResidentSD battle with the Nintendroids using their own Swords of SEGA, whilst the other heroes do their best to help. GirlGamerNerd the Hodoken uses her strong fists to beat back the robots. Cobradabest the Sniper shoots them down with his rifle, RosieSonic21 runs around them, whipping up a small tornado to blow some of them away. Pyruss55 the Rappy helps out by pecking at any Nintendroids near him whilst ZonicZoneCop the Muse sings encouragement to his fellow comrades, joined by SilverSonic the Remixer Knight, who decides now would be a good time to make some remixes. I'm not sure why.

Our heroes are also joined by Dartanian the Musketeer, who escaped from a Nintendroid slave camp near by and dives into the battle, fighting along side these brave heroes. Together, our group push back the Nintendo bots, enough to give Awinnerwasyou space.

But space is not enough, as Awinnerwasyou struggles to fend off Ein Eagle Vanato. He has no choice but to call upon the friends of SEGA RPG's. Holding the Mirror Sword in the air, Awinnerwasyou shouts "Help me Grandia, Lunar and Golden Sun! Help me and the SEGA consoles to save not only Seegadra, but the universe!"

And then a miracle happens. From the sky fall the consoles and computers of gaming history long past. Everyone, even the Nintendroids, stop to stare above them in wonder, as various non-Nintendo machines reign down. An Atari, Commodore64, Amstrad, and a Neo-Geo fall together, followed by an original PlayStation and Xbox. They too, are joined by our saved SEGA friends, the Game Gears of War, the Master System of Justice, the Saturn, the 32X and even the Mega Drive. They all arrive to help our heroes fight off the Nintendroids.

Ein Eagle Vanato realises he must escape back to Castdream and to the Nintendroid leader and uses the commotion to try and slip away, but Awinnerwasyou grabs hold of him, knocking the Shining Sword from his hands, and pins him down.

Whilst gripping Ein Eagle Vanato, Awinnerwasyou calls out the name of Pokemon, and the other heroes, with the old consoles by their side, fight off the remaining Nintendroids, scaring them away back to Castdream.

The dust settles and our heroes celebrate with their new mechanical friends. But what should we do with Ein Eagle Vanato? Our group surround the traitor, who now looks rather sheepish.

Should we show compassion and let him go? Or should we earn some evil karma and beat him up a bit so he can't bother us again?

Confronting the Wii U

True heroism includes the ability to forgive and show compassion. Our heroes have avoided temptation in the old golden temple and saved a village, so letting Ein Eagle Vanato go was the right thing to do.

Though KC the pervert drunk man wants to burn him, and other are equally the mad, the group let Awinnerwasyou decide, who agrees to let him go, after tarring and feathering the poor guy.

Scampering on to his feet, Ein Eagle Vanato runs towards the village of Castdream, screaming behind him "You've not heard the last from meeee heroes!"

Will we ever see him again? Who knows.

Our heroes readjust themselves, as Awinnerwasyou passes on the spare Sword of SEGA, the Shining Sword, to GirlGamerNerd. The game consoles float in the air, eager to get towards Castdream, and they turn towards our heroes for guidance. The last general of the console war, the Mega Drive, speaks to our group.

"Jolly good show that! We sure showed them Nintendroids a thing or two. Well... Are you chaps ready? It's time we saved Seegadra once and for all! The last Sword of SEGA awaits."

Nodding, our heroes begin their march towards the fabled town of Castdream, the consoles, including both SEGA and non-SEGA, floating beside them, acting as a shield. As they step closer and closer to the town, they pass more rubble and human remains. Nintendroids fly above our group, whizzing around in panic, but too scared to approach or attack.

Soon, our heroes reach the main gates of the city. With a deep breath, they enter.

The town itself looked just as bad as outside, with ruined buildings and rubble scattered everywhere. Bits of metal stick out of the ground and Nintendroids of all kinds occupy the square, including GameBoys and SNESbots.

In fairly good condition was a castle though, hidden behind a group of Nintendroids. This must be where the Dreamcast is being held!

Our group approach the castle, ready to fight their way through the group of Nintendo bots, but then a dark shadow suddenly emerges from the ground.

A giant floating tablet with two separate, waggling arms appears! It's the Wii U, the greatest evil of them all!

"So!" it booms. "The SEGA heroes of destiny have finally arrived! I know all about you, your strengths and weaknesses, thanks to my spy. What makes you think you can defeat me.. And win this?"

The two waggling arms reach down to the group of Nintendroids and bring out the seventh Sword of SEGA, which looks suspiciously like the Master Sword from Zelda!

"Ah ha, you fools! The last Sword of SEGA is not even SEGA at all! It belongs to us, the Nintendroids, and I shall use it to destroy you, one by one! Starting with that Rappy over there because I hate Cuccos."

The Wii U laughs evilly at our heroes and holds the Master Sword in its Wiimotes. Is that really the seventh Sword of SEGA? Well, we need to try and distract the Wii U and grab hold of it, so we can release the Dreamcast from its prison and save the world!

But how can we distract the Wii U? SilverSonic the Remixer Knight and ZonicZoneCop the Muse know how! By using the power of Nintendo music against it.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

At the very beginning of our tale, the land of Seegadra had been invaded by Nintendo robots from outer space. These Nintendroids had enslaved all of humanity, forcing them to play crap games like Superman 64. The Nintendroids had started the great console war a millennia ago, bringing ruin across the universe and enslaving gaming consoles, including the SEGA consoles of Seegadra.

Only the Dreamcast had the strength to defeat the Nintendroid leader, the Wii U, but the Dreamcast had been locked away in a prison. Only the Seven Swords of SEGA could unlock him.

And so, the Almighty Goddess called out to the best warriors of humanity, asking them to find these swords. Our unlikely group of 18 heroes came together and rescued six of the Swords, using them to defeat Nintendroids along the way, and also rescuing the possessed consoles of SEGA on their journey.

Now, they are ready to confront the Wii U and gain the last sword of SEGA by using the power of Nintendo music against it!
Chapter 11: The Beginning of the End

The giant Wii U towered over our heroes, the Seventh Sword of SEGA, the Master Sword, held within it's waggling Wiimote hands.

"You puny humans cannot defeat the might of Nintendo consoles! But I am the last boss, therefore I am arrogant and don't believe you could beat me, ever, so go ahead! Give me your best shot!"

Our heroes stand tall, side by side. The Nintendroids swarm the Wii U, but our heroes are unafraid, the consoles of history long gone floating behind, ready to sacrifice their circuits.

GirlGamerNerd the Hodoken holds the Shining Sword steady and calls out the name of Mario Galaxy. i_need_fruit the Master Ninja Overlord Thief readies the Guardian Sword and shouts F-Zero, along with ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid, holding Flowen's Sword. KC the Pervert Drunk Man waves his Pirate Cutlass and drunkenly slurs the words of Golden Sun.

Drakeo, the Insane White Rock Shooter, holds the Dragon Sword tightly but cannot think of a Nintendo game. Our heroes look to their leader, Awinnerwasyou, the proud owner of the original Mirror Sword, but even he is drawing a blank. Even the best heroes falter.

The Wii U laughs, a dark, mechanical laugh.

"Is that all you have?" He booms.

From behind Awinnerwasyou, SilverSonic the Remixer Knight suddenly appears.

"It's all right" he says. "I've got this!"

And with an almighty roar, SilverSonic calls out the remaining names of Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

The Wii U howls with fury, waggling his Wiimote arms like crazy, the Nintendroids screeching all around him. Carelessly, the Master Sword slips from his grasp, and flies towards SilverSonic, who leaps up to claim it for himself.

"Arrgghh!" screams the Wii U. "I will destroy you all! CONSOLES! ASSEMBLE!"

With that command, the GameBoys, NESdroids, SNESbots and DS Destroyers gather round our heroes. Even a GameBorg Cube appears.

"Attack, my minions, crush them all!"

Awinnerwasyou quickly grabs SilverSonic round the shoulders. "Now is our chance! Take these Swords of SEGA and run to the castle! Unlock the prison and release the Dreamcast, we shall distract these damn bots! Go!"

SilverSonic collects all Seven Swords, and with a huff and a puff, because they're quite heavy and running around with Seven swords in your arms is a bit silly, kinda like running with scissors, only more awesome, SilverSonic strides towards the castle.

The rest of our heroes remain sword-less and know they cannot defeat the Nintendroids on their own, thus they use their own abilities to survive. Awinnerwasyou the Fighter-Mage casts his fighting spells to knock back the GameBorg Cube as RosieSonic21 the Sonic the Hedgehog spins around, making it dizzy.

GirlgamerNerd the Hodokon kicks the faces of GameBoys, i_need_fruit the Master Ninja Overlord Thief throws shurikans everywhere, Drakeo the Insane White Rock Shooter runs around screaming like a crazy person, throwing rocks at random Nintendroids, littlered615 the Adventurer teams up with foreversonic the Galaxy Warrior to whack SNESBots with sticks, pyrus55 the Rappy pecks at NESbots, Cobradabest the Sniper shoots down the Nintendroids flying above, Dartanian the Musketeer partners with Elaniel the Dark White Paladin to stab Virtual Boys in the face whilst ZonicZoneCop the Muse cheers them on, protected by SocialGamer, the RetroDefender.

Meanwhile, Mtails the Innkeeper makes up moltovs for KC the pervert Drunk Man to throw, but KC keeps drinking them instead, so ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid steps in and attempts to seduce the Wii U itself. It doesn't work.

None of our attacks dent the metallic armour of the Nintendroids, and they push our heroes to the ground. The consoles of gaming long past, including the SEGA consoles we saved, jump in to protect our heroes though, the Mega Drive leading the charge.

It's pretty chaotic.

SilverSonic manages to outrun the Nintendroids somehow, reaching the castle beyond. The castle keep contains a door with seven slots, big enough for the seven Swords of SEGA. Hastily, SilverSonic places each sword in the slots, one by one.

Behind him, the Wii U notices this, and rushes to attack, determined to stop him.

But it's too late. The swords start to spin in the doorway, as the door automatically opens up, revealing... Absolutely nothing inside but the remains of a console long dead.

SilverSonic gasps in shock. Stumbling inside the keep, he lifts up the rusted remains of a Dreamcast control pad, the VMU screen showing no signs of life.

The Wii U stops behind him and laughs.

"Foolish Human! The Dreamcast is dead! He died with your dreams! All hail the Nintendroids!"

The battle behind stops, as the Nintendroids cackle. Our heroes run over to see the truth before them, the SEGA consoles floating mournfully over their shoulder.

The Seven Swords of SEGA slide out of the door and land with a clank. SilverSonic picks up the Master Sword and whispers "I believe in you, Dreamcast! Come back to us!"

The Sword begins to glow.

Swooping down from the Sky, the almighty Goddess, Ulala, appears in person!

"Do not lose faith, heroes! The Dreamcast has been with you all this time! No, really."

The Master Sword floats out of SilverSonic's hands, as all the Swords of SEGA glow, floating into the sky beside it.

And rather weirdly, the Dreamcast control pad floats up with the swords, as they move together. The light of the swords grows brighter until our heroes are forced to look away.

The light dims down, revealing a giant sword made up of all the other swords combined, the VMU fixed permanently into the hilt, showing images from SEGA GaGa!

The Goddess Ulala catches the sword as it falls back to the ground, holding it aloft. "This is the ultimate Sword of SEGA, the Dreamcast's very own Sword. The Sword of GAGA! Heros! You must wield it and use it to defeat the Nintendroids once and for all!"

Our heroes have triumphed much over the past weeks, but only one warrior has the experience level needed to handle this massive sword. Awinnerwasyou takes the GaGa Sword into his hands, and points it towards the Wii U.

The Wii U panics. "No! I shall not be defeated! HYPER LASER WARA WARA ATTACK BEAM GO!"

The Wii U shoots out a deadly white laser beam towards Awinnerwasyou, but the consoles of ages past form a shield in front of the laser, a shield made up of SEGA consoles, a PS1, an Xbox, an Amstrad, a Commodore and more!

The laser is powerful however, and the force of it causes the consoles to disintegrate with the impact! Oh no! They're all dead, Dave!

The consoles may have been reduced to ash, but Awinnerwasyou remains. Not giving the Wii U chance to charge up another Wara Wara beam, Awinnerwasyou leaps into the air and stabs the screen of the Wii U with the GaGa Sword. It screams with pain.

"Noooooo we won E3 you knooow! Now you will never be able to visit Nintendo Land you fooools!"

And with a blinding flash, the Wii U explodes, causing every other Nintendo console nearby to explode as well.

Our heroes remain silent, surrounding by the ashes and bolts of all the dead consoles. Only they remain.

"Is it over?" they ask the Goddess, Ulala.

"These old consoles can now rest in peace, but look..."

The Goddess reaches down amongst the Wii U's remains and lifts up the trembling shell of a Nintendo 3DS.

"The SEGA Consoles died so that new consoles could reign! But it is up to humans to take care of these new consoles and to not inflict their greed upon them, otherwise the console wars will return."

The Goddess Ulala hands the 3DS console over to SilverSonic, who gives it a cuddle, as our heroes find other baby consoles within the wreckage, including a PlayStation Vita. But no SEGA consoles.

Perhaps one day they will return to Seegadra. But until then, we must love all the consoles!

Our heroes have saved Seegadra, and so now, they must rebuild their home from the console wars and make sure it never returns.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Epilogue

Five years later.

Seegadra has almost been restored. The Town of Castdream has been re-constructed and is populated by hundreds of humans who live in harmony with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo consoles.

In the centre of the town is a statue of the Dreamcast, gone but not forgotten. The town is looked after by the Mayor, Awinnerwasyou the Fighter Mage, and protected by his guards, Elaniel the Dark White Paladin, foreversonic the Galaxy Warrior and SocialGamer the Retro Defender.

In Castdream, GirlGamerNerd the Hodoken opened up a martial arts academy and employs i_need_fruit to teach his Master Ninja Overlord Thief skills. SilverSonic the Remixer Knight and ZonicZoneCop the Muse are the town singing sensations and regularly hold concerts. Mtails the Innkeeper runs the local tavern with the help of ResidentSD the Lusty Barmaid, who is now happily married to KC the Pervert Drunk Man, after he became sober for five minutes.

Drakeo the Insane White Rock Shooter was eventually locked up for being a bit mental, but the other heroes do visit him from time to time.

Pyrus55 the Rappy was sadly mistaken for a chicken and cooked one day, but he did lay a bunch of Rappy eggs before hand. They were delicious too!

RosieSonic21 the Sonic the Hedgehog left the town in order to save other worlds, elsewhere. Littlered615 the Adventurer also left to begin another adventure, and Cobradabest the Sniper joined the Freedom Fighters group alongside Dartanian the Musketeer, although they don't get up to much these days.

And across the lands, hidden in a dark cave somewhere, remains the shadowy figure of Ein Eagle Vanato, the Knight of the Spiral Clockworks, who plots and schemes away, waiting for his revenge.

The End.