SNS 100 - Your Favourite Moments

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I missed the fun we used to have in the IRC during SNS, such as the My Dear Friend, Rally and Sonic Rush/Adventure singing and stuff... Usually initiated by Mena I think XD

We definitely need more Taco Taco Wheat What back!

Sound effects are fun too. DRILL, Nyan and Puddi Puddi were all great for a laugh :P

Yes,yes, and all YES, the IRC banter was also a great part to an enjoyable Saturday night! BRING ALL DA LAFFS!

Now if there's one definate moment of SNS that I have fond memories of....it's the SEGAThon. This was a grand moment not just RadioSEGA, but for you Gavvie. You set out in order to help children who desperately needed help and what did you do? A 24 hour live broadcast with killer SEGA tunes, GIGA PUDDI, much disscussion with the SEGA/Sonic community, which also made SEGAMark himself return to the RS airwaves for the finale! Everything during that time was itself a wonderful accomplishment.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

mtwinny wrote:Yes,yes, and all YES, the IRC banter was also a great part to an enjoyable Saturday night! BRING ALL DA LAFFS!

Now if there's one definate moment of SNS that I have fond memories of....it's the SEGAThon. This was a grand moment not just RadioSEGA, but for you Gavvie. You set out in order to help children who desperately needed help and what did you do? A 24 hour live broadcast with killer SEGA tunes, GIGA PUDDI, much disscussion with the SEGA/Sonic community, which also made SEGAMark himself return to the RS airwaves for the finale! Everything during that time was itself a wonderful accomplishment.

My word, how could I forget the SEGAThon? Thanks bro. ;)

Yes, that, in my opinion, is THE defining moment in Saturday Night SEGA history. One person, for 24 hours, raising money for a much beloved cause. The commiuty came together strongly that day, no matter if you donated, chatted with us, or both. And with another happenind this year (hopefully) that magic can happen once again.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Yeah, I really hope the SEGAThon happens again. I sadly didn't listen in, but I would love to see another one and actually pull a Dartanian and stay for the whole thing XD
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

November 2012 - Doing it all over again :) Had too much fun the first time to just have it as a one-off.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:November 2012 - Doing it all over again :) Had too much fun the first time to just have it as a one-off.

Way too much fun. Excited to hear it. Same charity correct?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, same charity. Might even try and hassle them a bit more this year to get mentioned somewhere.

We'll be aiming for £1k this year. No point doing it and setting the bar lower!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Very sorry I missed most of the show. I've been out all morning and when I got home I ended up falling asleep for about 3 and a half hours. X_X But congrats Gavvie, and we hope to see you for a few more hundreds of episodes to come.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:Yeah, same charity. Might even try and hassle them a bit more this year to get mentioned somewhere.

We'll be aiming for £1k this year. No point doing it and setting the bar lower!

If more promotion is needed, then don't worry; we will make sure that this year SEGAThon gets noticed!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I know this is a bit late, but I'd like to thank all of you guys for making Ep 100 the success that it was.

Not only did we have a nice amount of listeners in the end (it was low 30s, but higher than the weeks preceding), but I also scored my first #1 Podcast on SEGAMedia, so that was pretty awesome. Thanks a bunch ^_^
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:I know this is a bit late, but I'd like to thank all of you guys for making Ep 100 the success that it was.

Not only did we have a nice amount of listeners in the end (it was low 30s, but higher than the weeks preceding), but I also scored my first #1 Podcast on SEGAMedia, so that was pretty awesome. Thanks a bunch ^_^
SNS....for the fans, by the fans. Now, for SNS Ep. 200....hurrdurr.