If you could have any console..

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

I would love to have the Sega Megadrive again, Have all the games installed within the system, an updated tv connection. Not forgetting the classic pad, but 6 button version for fighting games

With all the rehash consoles they have released on the market and Segas official megadrive re-release with 20 games i am really suprised to see they havnt gone that 1 step futher and put the entire library of games on it.... i mean its possible to do it, so would the only thing in their way be a legal stand point from other game studios?
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I... don't know. I guess it's because I find it a waste to spend that much money just to get a Dreamcast only for the soul purpose of getting Sonic Shuffle.
The solution is simple. Play something besides Sonic Shuffle. Also you can buy a Dreamcast for about half the cost of a new PS3 or 360 game.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Yea here they are practically giving away old dreamcasts. May not be the case for the gaming ghetto that is Australia though.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yeah that's true. Assuming he has enough on launch date for a Sonic game or something though he def. has enough for ..two Dreamcasts. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I believe some Game shops in Australia sell Dreamcasts.

...provided I can find them.
eddiegraycatt
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he him

Post by eddiegraycatt »

nintendo switch