Welcome to the New RadioSEGA.net!

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Welcome to the New RadioSEGA.net!

Post by Gavvie »

Hi all, and welcome (back) to RadioSEGA! We hope you didn't miss us too much whilst we went off and became awesome.

You will notice that the forums aren't currently skinned. Don't worry, we're on that, and it should be rectified soon. There's also a couple of things site-side that aren't quite there yet either, but we felt we were close enough to 100% to launch.

Feel free to use this thread if you do happen to notice something out of the ordinary, and we'll do our best to sort it :)

EDIT: I deleted this thread by accident. Oops. Clearly a vB4 n00b...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Finally! the front page looks spiffy...ah who am I kidding? i've seen the work in progress thanks to my bro joining the news team. :P

SMEXY new site. Going to say more, but eating curry and can't resist its majestic taste :p
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Smell that? That's the smell of some great progress there! I love the NEW RadioSEGA.net, feels refurbished (sorta) and more like the SEGA radio station that everyone wants to tune into. Great job RS Staff!

Aaaand speaking of of Staff, thank you very, very, very much for allowing to be part of your team! At first I was just a normal forum member, posting things here and there, much of that was delivering the latest happenings in the world of SEGA. And then foreversonic contacted me during a live episode of Late and Live (I think and told me that I have been promoted to one of the people handling the SEGA News, and at first I was actually flipping out when he told me that! XD And then he showed me the new site...........

Again I would like to say thank you to you Gavvie, to you Foreversonic, for giving me the privilege to commit more to the RS community and to ResidentSD and CapnCloudChaser for giving me the positive feedback for the work I've done during P7 progress. It all really helps me a sheer lot! :D
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ah the new look looks awesome. love the new... freshness. Pretty good. I'm impressed.

And congrats for the new promotion mtwinny. A new mod interesting. It would be a lie if I would say that I'm not jealous a single bit :P but I guess I wouldn't be much of a use if I was to be promoted haha. So yeah, congrats.

Looking forward to the Forum's theme. Also I was wondering if we could have some sort of shoutbox or chatbox. It would be nice for some small talk.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Thank goodness, another Mod!
Congrats, mtwinny.
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

The New RadioSEGA rocks, great job guys Image
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

Hello everyone. I really like the update, it gets me motivated again ^_^ . Just another month to go before Gradpa (my 11-Year old-ish computer) gets replaced, so here's to hoping XD .
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wow, you are right Quills; the spoiler tags arfen't working! :P

After much commitment to the RadioSEGA commuinty, I'm glad to see my brother get the promotion. He's done quite a lot for getting the news and such for our amusement/distain.

This is just the start though I'm sure of it.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

The site design I've only seen screencaps of before is finally here!

Some things I've noticed, although I'm sure many of these may be being worked on already:
  • Main site has a generic favicon (as do forums but I know a skin is in development)
  • Shows list is not in any logical order and is missing Phantasy Zone
  • Reviews for Yakuza 3 and Sonic 4.1 XBLA (there may be others) are credited as being from foreversonic, but I can tell from the sarcasm and profanity that they are actually from Reknoc. (Also, personally I don't think swearing looks good for the site, but that's Gavvie's call.)
  • The 'Get Involved' page still contains some placeholder text.
  • SQL error displays in the top-right (above 'Now Playing') when viewing the Game of the Month page.
Also, lol at the disclaimer. I hope that's staying!
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Did not know about mtwinny's promotion to the Mod team. Makes sense, I guess, though a little consultation beforehand would not have gone amiss.... Might have to discuss that with the relevant people.