Problem requesting Space Channel 5 Part 2?

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
shadonicx1
Level 1
Level 1

Problem requesting Space Channel 5 Part 2?

Post by shadonicx1 »

I've been trying to request space channel 5 part 2 music. there hasn't been a track of it played and it's been 15 minutes since I requested the last track... I've waited for about two hours now and it still says a track has been played in the last 15 minutes from this game. I haven't hit the request limit either... I only signed up today so I'm kinda new to this.
Little help?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Okay, so you said you requested a track from Space Channel 5 Part 2 and it hasn't been played yet? Hmmmm.....is could be due a few things....

1.) A song from that game has already been played during that certain time span and no other song can be requested from said game until those 15 minutes is up....

2.) Other members may have requested other tracks from other games and the server is gathering those requests as well as yours....

This link may help you. Also one of our Playlist Managers would better help explains things to you more clearer ^^
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

shadonicx1
Level 1
Level 1

Post by shadonicx1 »

Thanks a lot! Sorry for asking a nooby question. Aheheh. I'm new and still working everything out :P
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

That's cool! Nice to see some new blood, I mean vistors here! Just try and be active on here! ^^'
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Did this actually get fixed or not? If it didn't, I'll raise it with somebody who'll be able to take a look and see what the problem could be.