RadioSEGA joins Sonic Paradox's SonicNews Show this Sunday! (April 29th and May 6th)

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

RadioSEGA joins Sonic Paradox's SonicNews Show this Sunday! (April 29th and May 6th)

Post by ResidentSD »

Can't get enough of your favourite RadioSEGA DJs on a weekend? Well you'll get another chance to hear us as we invade another part of the The Sonic Sunday Night In!

If you aren't aware, The Sonic Sunday Night In is a triple bill of live shows that air Sunday nights (details @ http://thesonicshow.org/sonicsunday/). The three shows are our very own Radio Redux from 7pm, The Sonic Show Live at 8pm, then The SonicNews Show from 1am. Well, SSF1991 of Sonic Paradox has kindly invited the RadioSEGA DJs to be part of the this weekends SonicNews Show - and even better he's brought the show forward two hours to make it even easier for our UK listeners to listen!

Joining SSF1991 this Sunday night are DJs myself (ResidentSD), Foreversonic, ArchangelUK and Tall-Guy91, one half of our handsome podcast team KC, as well as news writer MTwinny. We'll be talking about the latest Sonic and SEGA news - it should be a great show!

You can watch and listen to the show live this Sunday night at 11pm UK time (12am CET/6pm ET/3pm PT/22:00 GMT) live at http://www.livestream.com/sonicparadox, or watch the show later on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/SonicSegaFan1991

SSF1991 has asked me to start this thread, so if you have any comments or questions regarding the show, post them here and he'll be glad to answer them I'm sure. Otherwise, we look forward to your company and hope you enjoy our attempt to keep RadioSEGA Live! going a little bit longer this weekend!
SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

Hey guys! I'm happy to help promote RadioSEGA and all the people who help to make it what it is. You guys are awesome and I feel that that should be known by everyone! I plan on putting the YouTube version up as soon as possible but don't be surprised if I manage to get it up within the first 6-12 hours after the show has been done live. Although Gavvie, Project Phoenix, and CapnCloudchaser won't be able to attend the show on Sunday I hope to have them in a future show whenever they want. It's up to them.

If there's anyone from RadioSEGA (basically anyone who's a Team Leader, DJs, technical people, reviewers, etc.) that I forgot to ask about bringing in you may contact me by tweeting to SSF1991 on Twitter or by adding "sonicsegafan1991" on Skype and I'll gladly add you to the Skype group I have up for the show.

If you have any questions, as ResidentSD said, feel free to ask them here and I'll answer them as best as I can. =)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wait...my brother...mtwinny is joining you guys? Not to be negative about this, but does he know? And if so, I'll see if he do so.
SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

Yes, I already asked him on Twitter if he'd like to attend and he said yes. I don't consider anyone in the show until they say so beyond any shadow of a doubt.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'd love to be on at some point, and ordinarily I would've done it this week but I'm out on Monday evening and will need beauty sleep the night before XD

Another time, definitely.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I couldn't take part because 11pm is too late for me that night. My husband is up for work at 6am the following morning, and don't want to keep him awake, plus I live in a block and flats and don't want to make noise after then ^_^
SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

It's okay guys, I can't blame either of you for not being able to make it. Not only can we just another show with you guys in the future but Sunday's show will be on my YouTube channel so those who missed it can still see it!
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Is the Skype call gonna be straight voice chat?
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

Yeah, we'll be talking to each other with our mics in a Skype call.
SSF1991
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SSF1991 »

Sorry for the double post, I figured I'd let you guys know this real quick.

Tonight's the night for the show and the list of those attending as of this post is as follows:

MTWinny
DJLuis_KC
TheTallGuy91
AAUK
Foreversonic
ResidentSD
FastFeet
RetrixUK

Forgive me if I forgot anyone and inform me of who I forgot, if I did. There's still time to hit me up, if you want to be in the show. I'll see you there. =)