Games that SHOULD be made?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
snowblind
Level 1
Level 1

Post by snowblind »

I've always wished some Dreamcast favourites had follow ups made. Record of Lodoss War and 24 hours: Le Mans are both great games that got overlooked by most, but still deserved more.
And by now there really should have been a proper third Pilotwings game. The 3DS one is almost insulting, it's not a series for a small screen and just one small island.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

Since the PS2 days (the early 2000's), I always wanted a remake of Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (the MSX classics). During that time, a remake of Metal Gear Solid did came out for the Gamecube and of course I bought it :cool: . Would of been great if those remakes of Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2 got made but it never happened :( . Also I would love a true sequel to Guardian Heroes and Gunstar Heroes for the PS4, Xbox One and Switch. Come on, Treasure. Make it happen.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'm kind of surprised that we haven't really gotten a Sonic Adventure Remake yet. The Crash N-Sane trilogy brought with it a whole trend of remaking old 3D games and since then we've had Spyro, Resident evil, Medieval and probably some other franchises I forgot about completely remade. Especially since Sega loves to bank on Nostalgia and re release old successful games, I'm betting we're going to get a Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 remake some time soon.

Hopefully then, there might be an opportunity for another attempt at Sonic Adventure 3.