Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default Games that SHOULD be made?

Made this video and thought it would fit in well here for discussion. Thoughts anyone? What are some games you'd like to see that are not likely to ever actually happen?
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

I wouldn't mind seeing a zelda game where you actually play as zelda, or even shiek.

Metaknight would actually be REALLY cool. maybe they haven't made wa-luigi because...well...luigi himself only has one title game, and it's luigi's mansion, maybe he's just as unpopular

Yeah, I would love to see a Waluigi game. It could be really cool. Not sure what specifically.....perhaps something similar to Luigi's Mansion, but with a Wario Land twist.

Yeah I'm not exactly sure how a Waluigi game would play out and maybe that's why there hasn't been one made because they're not either? I dunno. If they added some kind of co-op multiplayer thing to the Wario Land games I could see Waluigi being playable. Though I'd prefer him have a game dedicated to just him, since almost every other major Nintendo character has.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath Oskvro View Post
    Yeah I'm not exactly sure how a Waluigi game would play out and maybe that's why there hasn't been one made because they're not either? I dunno. If they added some kind of co-op multiplayer thing to the Wario Land games I could see Waluigi being playable. Though I'd prefer him have a game dedicated to just him, since almost every other major Nintendo character has.
    True, I mean, his actual upbringing has just been...there. In a spin off no less. With nearly nothing to build off from other than 'relation to Wario and rival to Luigi'.

Since Wario Land is in a 2d perspective, maybe Waluigi could be in his own 3d platformer but with a unique spin on the artstyle and everything and give him a distinct ability that the other characters don't have.

I think waluigi could be maybe a little more mature [while still keeping it PG] compared to the other mario games if they were to make one. I never saw waluigi as a clumsy character like luigi, I always thought he would be a badass. Somehow I see waluigi sporting a pair of dual pistols of some sort. Then again, that's just me.

III dunno he's pretty clumsy. Ever seen him in Mario Power Tennis or Mario Kart? xD He's just like Wario, only lanky. "NYEEEEHHHHHH"

I was never interested in that game so, No, I never saw it still, I imagine his game to be a little more mature.

I be interested if sega let silver or blaze have their own game.