Food/Recipe Discussion

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:I must be doing something wrong as Pot Noodle to me seems like congealed vomit in a pot.
No, no. That's about right.
Killer French Bread wrote:They don't do those in curry or chicken and mushroom though, it's all these weird flavours like shrimp or something called an udon.
Udon is the type of noodle used, not the flavour. Tonkotsu flavoured instant noodles are lovely.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Again, I'm no good cook, but as me or many others have realized, food is something I care about quite more than others. In fact, you may say I eat quite a lot of food. I am not fat though.

So even though I don't necessarily cook, I take quite a bit of time making sandwiches. You see, my mum has no part in making lunch for me. I make my own lunch and mostly it's sandwiches with what I have in stuck. Today, for example, I had salary, mayo, cheese, ham and eggs so I cooked some egg, put it in a sandwich with ham on top, plus half Mayo and Half sweet chilly and salary and cheese.

yeah... sometimes mum says I take way too long to make my sandwiches but you have to understand... food is an art. It has to be... perfect.
ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

H-How did you make it?
Float like a bulldozer
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

ZonicZoneCop wrote:H-How did you make it?
I'm pretty sure Quills told how us how he did.....

"Today, for example, I had salary, mayo, cheese, ham and eggs so I cooked some egg, put it in a sandwich with ham on top, plus half Mayo and Half sweet chilly and salary and cheese. "

But if you really want to know how.....he used his hands to make it. Whoa....mind-blowing right? XD
ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

...Meant to reply to Wrath...
Float like a bulldozer
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

ZonicZoneCop wrote:...Meant to reply to Wrath...
Kind hard to know that isn't it? XD

And how he does it? Cuz Wrath is awesome that how. LOL
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Bahaha. Don't scare the new guy off folks :P

It's a pretty simple combination really. Wal Mart has this knockoff Mio stuff which is..just called "drink enhancer". Great Value brand. It's basically like those drink mixes 'cept this is liquid. I use Blue Raspberry. And I also used Ice, Vanilla Extract, and Mountain Dew Voltage. As far as the amounts, I just guestimated. I love making stuff in a blender. XD

Here's my newest creation! Well not really, this one isn't my recipe, but I wanted to try it because it sounded REALLY good.

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits! They look better in person though :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
ZonicZoneCop
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ZonicZoneCop »

Ohhhhh...hey! I'm not that new!
Float like a bulldozer
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath....those look too good. If you were selling those and if I lived near you, I would buy some of those rolls like a madman.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Thanks dude XD Definitely give the tutorial video I found for it a look
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.