Food/Recipe Discussion

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Food/Recipe Discussion

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o Other than gaming, music, martial arts, etc I've discovered I love cooking. Thought I'd share a couple things here. Whats your favorite foods? Got any pics of anything you've cooked? Feel free to show them here.

Personally I'm into Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Japanese. I'm American but American food is probably my least liked food. There's just so much other stuff that's better than a damn hamburger. Here are a couple pics of my creations. Like I said, I just recently discovered that I like to cook so I don't have very many pictures just yet.

ImageThis is a quesadilla that I just made actually. Tortilla shell, mozzarella cheese, teriyaki chicken fajita, sauteed onions & bell peppers cooked in olive oil, butter and brown sugar, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and another tortilla shell in that order. And toasted of course. I just finished eating it and it was EPIC XD

Above is another quesadilla, but with a little twist. The idea is it's an omelet you can hold in your hand. You can put anything you want in it pretty much but I just put chicken in it. So, all this is, is a wheat tortilla shell with egg, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, grilled chicken and Italian spice. I call it the Chicken Quesadomelet.

I also made a sandwich called the Heart Attack o_o But I can't remember at the moment what all I put on it. I'll update you when I figure it out again. Twas a long time ago.

You can ask my brother or Shelby (Shibby) that I am the master at making anything having to do with french toast too. Especially monte cristos. Not to toot my own horn but I've never had french toast from anywhere better than mine.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

You've got Talent XD

Well... Apart form sandwiches, different types of making egg and Instant noodles, I can't cook a lot.... though I do like making sandwiches... it's fun adding all the crap together.

I CAN cook Pasta... that's one thing.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Tis always fun adding dif stuff together. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Being part West Indian, I love Caribbean food. Lamb, goat, pig tail, oxtail, roti.....yummy. Curry is my all time favorite type of food. With chicken I like my curry mild with white rice and potatoes. Spicy depends on what I'm eating with it. Jerk curry.....man that's some spicy dining there.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I've never had any of those :p haha
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I've never had any of those :p haha
Always nice to experience new types of food to challenge your taste-buds. And speaking of which, I will need to try out the dish you made someday. XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I've never tried Mexican food, though I'd love to.

Seriously I need to try nachos or Tacos or whatever they are...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Nachos and tacos are two different things o_o But yes, Mexican food is amazing.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Nachos and tacos are two different things o_o
I want to try them ALL! XD
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Haven't you seen nacho libre? 'mexican cuisine' is basically just dago peasant food tbh, dunno why it's so popular. It's kinda like if they opened restaurants selling stew and tripe or whatever the povos eat over here.
Tic Tac, sir?