Longest Playtime on a SINGLE Game

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:How do you have so much free time?
I wasn't dealing with the hassles of adult life then like I'm sure you do now.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

I think I've pushed past 100+ on Bayonetta. 30+ with Jeanne. And trying out Little Zero
Klaimen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Klaimen »

By any official means, my Steam profile says I put 180 hours into the Binding of Isaac! But I think Sonic 3 & Knuckles or any Ecco game could beat that, if you count from my childhood XD
----Always look beyond your eyes with your song----
Visit my website: Ecco the Dolphin: Caverns of Hope
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I managed to reach 24 hours on my Mass Effect 2 playthrough, purely because I made sure to do every loyalty mission. It certainly paid off in the end, as no one died at the end of the game!

You can't check how much time you've put into Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns, but I think it would be well over 24 hours... Yes, that game is addictive.

As you can see, I rarely get past 24 hours on anything. It's mostly because I get bored easily. Even with RPGs I struggle to stick with one character. Although at the moment, I'm pretty happy with my female dokkalfar Disciple in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

According to my memory data, So far, I have spent more then 70 hours now playing Digimon World 3 on my Android Emulator.
Now I've always loved this game ever since when I was a kid and played it on my cousin's PS1. However I never would have realized just HOW fun this game could be and it's quite long too.
I'd like to see how many hours WILL be the final amount once I finish the game.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I've yet to reach the 100 hour mark in anything (because I get bored really easily), but I managed to reach the 24 hour mark on my playthrough of the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2. Mind you, that was on a different account, so I have to go back through it again. But I'm not going to bother with it until the original game is released on the PS3.

You can't check how long you've played Harvest Moon 3D for, but I reckon it'd be at least over 24 hours. That game is surprisingly addictive.