Archie Comics...

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Hey ZonicZoneCop, your avatar is bean the dynamite!
I just noticed it!!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:i think Katio said it best (could of been someone else) when he said that because of all the added characters the story doesn't focus on Sonic and the rest of the main cast...he added on to this but i cant quite remember the rest.
I don't think that was me: I've never read them and I don't ever plan on reading them. However, I agree with whoever said it. Too many friends across too much of the franchise.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito-kun wrote:I don't think that was me: I've never read them and I don't ever plan on reading them. However, I agree with whoever said it. Too many friends across too much of the franchise.
That is funny, since now SEGA is raising their magical hands and are having more of a say in the main story. That, and their court case-war with Archie themselves and Ken Penders.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:That is funny, since now SEGA is raising their magical hands and are having more of a say in the main story. That, and their court case-war with Archie themselves and Ken Penders.
I can't tell if SEGA having more say in the story is a good thing.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:I can't tell if SEGA having more say in the story is a good thing.
Depends. Some like it that all those mounds of other characters are being pushed aside or that having the game-centric overtake the core comic characters. Eh....

As long as Eggman is still menacing and stuff I don't care.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I used to collect the comics but I have now stopped cause I just can't get around to buying them.

It's true that the comics have way too many characters but SOME of the characters that the comics have are actually a bonus for me in the Sonic Universe. Sally is an obvious one along with Scourge. I just don't know why but I love Scourge.

Now I wouldn't say the Sonic Archie Comics are the best comic series I've seen but I still like them, even with the huge amount of unnecessary characters. Even though I have stopped buying them right now, I WILL get back to buying them and collecting all of them once I actually get a job to earn the money.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_So ... characters Do you see this???
This is what ruined the Sonic Franchise and the comics!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

whooa21 wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_So ... characters Do you see this???
This is what ruined the Sonic Franchise and the comics!
The list of Sonic Video Game characters? I thought most people's problem was the vast number of Comic characters?

And I love Scourge the Hedgehog. One of the best Sonic villains in any medium in my opinion.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

TheChaosBlue wrote:1)The list of Sonic Video Game characters? I thought most people's problem was the vast number of Comic characters?

2)And I love Scourge the Hedgehog. One of the best Sonic villains in any medium in my opinion.
1) Oops!

2)Me too!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Which reminds me....even though it's slight off from the this comic, I'm sure there are people who read the Fleetway Sonic the Comic, right?