Archie Comics...

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

So it's been a while since the IDW comics started and the issues have been rolling out. I've been buying the issues and keeping up with the story so far. I'm mostly enjoying it! It still stings to no longer have characters like Sally or the old Robotnik but this is a brand new world to build a solid story on. I'm for now looking forward to seeing what ends up happening with it. The Metal Sonic arc was well done and full of references. The Zombot Arc is lowkey pretty creepy and I'm finding it surprisingly dark. Keen to see how it ends!
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

I've been purchasing the compilation books and should really probably read them sooner rather than later. Got the 6th on pre-order too so really got no excuses! XD
:SEGA:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

GreenViper8 wrote:I've been purchasing the compilation books and should really probably read them sooner rather than later. Got the 6th on pre-order too so really got no excuses! XD
Duuude you're missing out on the feels train. Get on it! Ian Flynn is tugging at my heart strings with the recent chapters.

It's a shame Covid kind of delayed everything. I've been here waiting for the next few issues and they're so crucial to the arc. Driving me nuuuts!