Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar

Default Introducing: RadioSEGA Media

In a merger nobody saw coming, RadioSEGA announced yesterday that it was acquiring SEGA Media, the popular media site where RadioSEGA's podcasts are hosted, as well as those from various other places in the Community.

Under the terms of the deal, SEGA Media's website (currently found here) will be rebranded and renamed RadioSEGA Media, using the Project 7 skin currently in use on this website. RadioSEGA will remain exactly the same, with no changes planned to the layout aside from the addition of a link to our new Media portal.
    RadioSEGA Media will continue to host the podcasts from our RadioSEGA LiVE DJs, as well as those uploaded from other sources such as Sonic Radio, SEGASonic Radio, The Sonic News Show, and The Sonic Show, amongst many others. We would like to place on record the fact that we will not be claiming ownership of any material hosted on RadioSEGA Media, aside from our own Podcasts, and we will gladly welcome previous content uploaders to continue posting their newest shows, as well as archived favourites, to RSM.

At launch (which is currently TBD - More news on that front soon), RadioSEGA Media will provide Podcasts, as mentioned previously, along with TV shows from the likes of The Sonic Show and others, and archived videos from SEGA's illustrious past, to view and download. We will also be exploring the possibility of bringing back one of RadioSEGA's most requested features - Full soundtrack downloads - and we will share more news on that soon.

FastFeet, previous owner of SEGA Media, will step aside and act as a Medial Consultant to RadioSEGA Media and the RadioSEGA Staff Team, as well as helping out on our Forums and putting together a brand new show for RadioSEGA. Again, we will share more details on this as and when we have them.

We at RadioSEGA feel this this is an exciting time to be a member of the SEGA Community. With RadioSEGA Media, we will strive to offer you the best content our Community has to offer, as well as favourites you may have fogotten about. We would like to place on record our appreciation for all that FastFeet has achieved with SEGA Media thus far, and look forward to continuing onwards with his vision.

This is a really big moment for RadioSEGA, as I never thought such a thing would happen for this site & station, & SEGA Media as well. Though, that first part of the announcement, why so business-like?
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

I'm all for this. Especially if it means that it may attract more members to the forums. :D And if not, then..well it's still cool o_o
    Message to the RadioSEGA community: Just want to say despite the inactivity on my part, I still love RadioSEGA and everything about it. I may have had a couple instances way back where myself and someone else didn't get along, which I apologize for (hell we were young kids, or at least I was), but that aside, you guys rock and I associate nothing but great memories with RS. I'm easy to find online if you Google my name. If ya ever wanna chat, just drop me a line. Keep kicking ass, friends. \m/

Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief! SimonShirley's Avatar
    Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by mtwinny View Post
    This is a really big moment for RadioSEGA, as I never thought such a thing would happen for this site & station, & SEGA Media as well. Though, that first part of the announcement, why so business-like?
    That's my fault. I asked for a press release that could be added here so that it looked like official RadioSEGA news. That and so that we have something to link to when we tell others about it.
    Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.

We're going to see a few new people, I assume~

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

That's good. I'm happy for RadioSEGA. RS has been getting more and more popular recently. I'm proud to be a 2 year old member of this forum *sniff*.

Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by foreversonic View Post
    That's my fault. I asked for a press release that could be added here so that it looked like official RadioSEGA news. That and so that we have something to link to when we tell others about it.
    Nothing wrong with that - if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right!

Garfield & Sonic Fan crippenstation's Avatar

Surprising news, but hopefully this does nothing but improve (Radio)SEGA Media! Seriously.
    Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by foreversonic View Post
    I give props to you for doing it this way; a lot more professional.

That's Great news!! This wasn't expected! As Quills on Wheels said I'm proud to be a RadioSEGA member too!!!