Talk about your favorite SEGA games here!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hauke wrote:Hehe, maybe you just needed a helping hand, or a proper manual? Ecco is very hardly approachable without at least the official manual. It bears essential information! Now I feel like an Ecco prophet...
Nonono...you ARE the Ecco prophet for RadioSEGA.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I can say apart from a selection of Sonic games, I can say that Jet Set Radio & Future, Crazy Taxi, and House of the Dead 1 are right up there in terms of my fav SEGA games. The JSR games are top notch and are kinda revolutionary imo. Crazy Taxi was another one of those games that made for great fun times. House of the Dead also has another place in my heart, but only the first and Overkill.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Hauke wrote:Hehe, maybe you just needed a helping hand, or a proper manual? Ecco is very hardly approachable without at least the official manual. It bears essential information! Now I feel like an Ecco prophet...
That'll be where I'm going wrong then! Shall have to try that one day.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Streets of Rage, Valkyria Chronicles, NiGHTS into Dreams, Binary Domain and OutRun are my all time favourites!

I love Sonic too (grew up on the games), but I appreciate SEGA more these days then I did back then (I borrowed Alex Kidd).

Panzer Dragoon Orta is awesome but it's way too hard without unlocking the cheat code.

I respect Ristar and Billy Hatcher as good games, but they're not exactly that great to me.

I can't get into Shinobi's gameplay at all either...

I like Jet Set Radio Future but it was way too easy and the original has awful controls!

Monster World IV was good but a pretty standard RPG platformer...the final boss gives you no challenge!

Impressions of Vectorman were good, but again...too hard for me...same for Space Channel 5: Part 2 as well as Fantasy Zone!

Skies of Arcadia was a good RPG of it's time...but to me it hasn't aged very well and has lost some of its novelty to me as a new player of the franchise.

I should try to complete Phantasy Star 4 but the menu set up is awful (even back in the day!) but the game is awesome.

Super Monkey Ball is really fun (the series), but it's either unfairly hard or way too easy depending on the game.

Space Harrier and After Burner are also great games...but the former can be confusing with it's layout but the latter I love due to Climax.

Wanna try Astal, Burning Rangers and Panzer Dragoon Saga (I own this one).
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Sexuality in games is something that's probably better off in a seperate thread, if we don't have one already. It's a very interesting discussion, but truth be told I don't think this thread is the right place for it :P
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gavvie wrote:Sexuality in games is something that's probably better off in a seperate thread, if we don't have one already. It's a very interesting discussion, but truth be told I don't think this thread is the right place for it :P
Heyhey I think that's a good idea.