What are you looking forward to?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
FastFeet
Level 8
Level 8

What are you looking forward to?

Post by FastFeet »

In the last week or so it's occurred to me that there's a ton of great TV and Video Games to be aired/released soon (September usually heralds or all the quality media). What are YOU looking forward to? (If you don't know what someone is talking about - Google it!)

I think I'll be looking forward to another season of Dexter which will hopefully be better than the last 2 released. Halo 4 is coming out and as much as it won't be too amazing I have to have every Halo game as much as I do every Sonic one! QI is starting again today (ends at Xmas) and I'm also looking forward to Red Dwarf making it's hopefully proper return in October yay for the awesomeness :P
FastFeet's Mix ~ Coming Soon...
SonicFan
Level 6
Level 6

Post by SonicFan »

im looking forward to All stars racing transformed
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

The results of a DNA test on the skeleton exhumed from a car park in Leicester. Should take about 8 weeks until they can decide if they truly are the long lost remains of Dick the Bad or not. It's a big deal to my people.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I don't have the time or the patience to worry about those things much due to college. However, if you can consider me on looking forward to the next three months of college time then yes.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:The results of a DNA test on the skeleton exhumed from a car park in Leicester. Should take about 8 weeks until they can decide if they truly are the long lost remains of Dick the Bad or not. It's a big deal to my people.
I shall only ever refer to him as that from now on.

Meanwhile, I feel I should point out that there is already a similar thread exclusive for games found here so please post accordingly.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'm looking forward to details maybe a trailer of the Shingeki no Kyojin live action film.

Not the actual film mind, it'll probably be terrible.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The 2nd part of season 16 of south park air's soon. And same with walking dead season 3. Yay :D
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

More F1!!!
Interested to see how Hamilton carries on after being told he can have whatever he wants for his contract based on one race win (where tbh, he was never under threat of losing the lead) That and how Mercedes have implemented the double DRS and a new exhaust system, as well as tweaks to the aero set up so tyre wear should be a lot kinder and the car should be back up the front of the grid where it belongs!!

Aside from that, Simpsons S24 starts sept 30th, South Park S16 P2 coming up and hopefully Family Guy/American Dad will return :D
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Personally, I'm looking forward to How I Met Your Mother in a couple of weeks. Bitch, please!
Also, the iPhone 5. Again, bitch, please! :)
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

KC wrote:Personally, I'm looking forward to How I Met Your Mother in a couple of weeks.

yeah me too! xD

also there's gonna be the pre release of return to ravnica at the end of month! can't wait for it.