SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Is anyone else having problems downloading the latest episode? Neither iTunes or Downcast can grab it. Something to do with SEGA Media undergoing maintenance perhaps?
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. o_O I'll inform someone as quick as I can regarding this, though it may not be easy especially with Retrix's departure from the podcast team.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

Episode 8 is fixed now.
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

So it is! Thank you very much! :rockin:
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

(Post erased. Somehow I posted in the wrong thread ._.)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Uh wrong thread? XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Oops... sorry Twinny. I didn't read properly. My apologies >_>
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

The people spoke. Now, I feel really terrible saying this... but...

Episode 14 (April 12) of SEGA Mixer Drive will be an RPG Mix special! Because Vyse (somehow) won the RadioSEGA Character Battle, there's going to be an evening dedicated to the entire set of Sega's RPGs - obviously there's not enough Skies of Arcadia mixes for an entire slot dedicated to it, so let's open it up to the entirety of Sega's role-playing catalogue.

I stated in last night's show that Episode 16 (April 26) will be Sonic Free Week, also due to popular demand. But... since there's 2 Sonic-free weeks now (of sorts), and Sonic arrangements still get requested often, then what are we to do? Should it be postponed by another month for another theme to make its way up, or should we keep it as it is?

(Also, thank you MTwinny for telling me I posted in the Late And Live thread by mistake >_<)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Rexy wrote:The people spoke. Now, I feel really terrible saying this... but...

Episode 14 (April 12) of SEGA Mixer Drive will be an RPG Mix special! Because Vyse (somehow) won the RadioSEGA Character Battle, there's going to be an evening dedicated to the entire set of Sega's RPGs - obviously there's not enough Skies of Arcadia mixes for an entire slot dedicated to it, so let's open it up to the entirety of Sega's role-playing catalogue.

I stated in last night's show that Episode 16 (April 26) will be Sonic Free Week, also due to popular demand. But... since there's 2 Sonic-free weeks now (of sorts), and Sonic arrangements still get requested often, then what are we to do? Should it be postponed by another month for another theme to make its way up, or should we keep it as it is?

(Also, thank you MTwinny for telling me I posted in the Late And Live thread by mistake >_<)
Okay, since one week is just RPG remixes, and one is just non-Sonic remixes, I'm pretty sure you can make it work. Just will need to search a little harder for those non-Sonic remixes.
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

How am I supposed to scratch harder for non-Sonic? Not only would all of SEGA's RPGs would count, but also all their racers, other platformers, puzzle games, brawlers and other genres I have totally forgotten about. I'm pretty sure we're covered with franchise representation, just up to what people would want / are aware of :P