SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Thread name change requested by the show host!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Rexy wrote:Yes, I was indeed referring to themes relating to SEGA itself; franchises, systems, genres (whether relating to the games or the music)... that sort of thing. It's an open opportunity.
Talking of openness, isn't the 'Begin with an S' thing open enough as it is, considering many of SEGA's prime games begin with an S? xD

Also, be on the lookout on the RadioSEGA front page later tonight - one last thing needed to be addressed, and it will all be through that. And then we'll get this thing on the road! :D
Lol, I mean the name of the songs, not the games!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

That's reminded me of how GAME used to operate when it came to Nintendo games that started with Super. We actually found it easier to disregard the "Super" part of the title, and just use the first letter of the second word XD

Anywho - I'm hoping to tune in this week. Looking forward to it, DON'T LET ME DOWN REXY! ^_^
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Hanging out with the gang @ the IRC room! Awesome premiere, and a great playlist. This has to be on the show list for 2013!
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Yeah, the premiere's going real good so far! Loving her energy tonight!

Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Thank you all for the great turnout today!

It's amusing - on this first show, not only were there great music being played, but the listener peak actually EXCEEDED Tall-Guy91's personal best; goes to show this definitely went on the right track o__O

Anyway, I have the podcast all set and sent off to the Sega Media team, and it's all in their hands now. Once it's up, you'll be sure to relive the moment! I will have a thread up momentarily stating the track listings for each week.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Going have to get the podcast; I knew I wasn't going to hear the first show...
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

The music were really great! Some favorites thrown in with ones I never heard! If this keeps going, alongside your Blog, this may be a really great addition to the RSLiVE history. ^^

SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

I'm really looking forward to hearing the podcast, as I can't really listen to it live due to the time difference. I've been refreshing RadioSEGA's show page in anticipation of the URL feed going up since I got up this morning!
Come... on... that link! (^o^)
TheBritishAndy
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TheBritishAndy »

As I said to you last night and on Twitter, fantastic show Rexy, really did enjoy myself and the music was just amazing cannot wait for more of your awesome shows. :D

And I honestly feel you'll be getting a lot of listeners every week, plus it's no surprise to me that you beat Ultra Wave's Personal Best, I rarely ever go up to 30 listeners anyway lol. XD