SEGA Mixer Drive - Discussion Thread

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
chickaroo1
Level 9
Level 9

Post by chickaroo1 »

I had to miss it! Here it starts at 2 (while I'm still at school.) I don't get home til' around 2:30 ;~;
See my past reviews here! The Chickaroo Reviews Archive List is here!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hi ... sp=sharing
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

chickaroo1 wrote:I had to miss it! Here it starts at 2 (while I'm still at school.) I don't get home til' around 2:30 ;~;
Good thing the podcast should help ya out as soon as it's on RadioSEGA Media!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

http://www.segamedia.com/podcasts/sega-mixer-drive-e1/

Ladies and gentlemen, the first episode of Sega Mixer Drive is NOW UP on Sega Media!
Sure, the artwork may still be missing (what happened? :P ), but the m4a should be working loud and clear. If you missed the show yesterday, now's your chance to catch up!
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Couldn't wait till the iTunes feed goes up, so I DLed it and just started listening to it... Right from the intro, good Lord this is good!
I've got the album art on my version by the way. Guess the media guys fixed that?
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Nah, the artwork had always been attached to the m4a even when I sent it over. There's just a few extra complications on the RSM end (they're working on it though), but otherwise, things are doing good!
rakkiiguy
Level 2
Level 2

Post by rakkiiguy »

Loved the first show, Rexy! I'm lookin' forward to the next one. Nice SEGA Mixer Drive logo, too.

Also, it's kinda funny how your first show was on the first day I listened in to RadioSEGA. It had t'be fate.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

There's a problem with RSM at the moment which means we can't upload new artwork to the server. As well as Mixer Drive, the New Year show Gavvie did still has the SNS logo despite not being an SNS episode.
Recently a thought to me occurred though and as a temporary workaround, I might be able to upload the art to a separate photo-sharing website and hotlink to that. (I will try this after RSM has recovered from its potential malware attack.)

If you download the audio file instead of streaming it, the correct artwork will display in your media player / portable device.

By the way, congrats Rexy on a great first show! You got #1 in the weekly chart despite the show only being available for the last two days in the week.
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

Thank you Retrix! Shame about the Malware attack though, but I'm glad it all went down great in the end :D

Moving on, for those that didn't catch the announcement at the end of the show, Episode 4 will actually be the FIRST known Special show for the series (actually predating the Valentine's one the week after), and that will be a set based around the RadioSEGA Character Battle 2013! If you hadn't voted yet for what you want to see in the bout, go and do so; your favorite character might get represented in the mix roster for that week!

That does however mean there won't be any requests for Episode 4, but Episode 3's requests are open! You know the drill, so let's hear what you want to hear next week :D
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

I'm not one for double posting, but today, Episode 2 is now up to download! If you missed it, it's there to check out; thank you, and be sure to tune in tomorrow :D
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

To avoid Rexy needing to triple-post, today's Episode (#3) is also available to download:
http://www.segamedia.com/podcasts/sega-mixer-drive-e03/
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead