SEGA Mixer Drive - Track Listings

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

SEGA Mixer Drive - Track Listings

Post by Rexy »

Coming live every Friday night (9PM GMT / 1PM PST / 4PM EST), SEGA Mixer Drive is a show focused around arrangements of SEGA music new and old. Originally a 1-hour show during its first season, this 2-hour Friday night show will go through a wide selection of arranger / source spotlights, listener requests and some of Rexy's own explorations - as well as being on hand to premiere some of the newest remix releases before anywhere else. Let your weekend start in style!

Wow! Can I request something on one of your shows?
You can indeed, and I am definitely open to what you want to hear! There are some rules to what can be played though:

* If you state a source you want to hear on the show, I'll do my best to find any mixes for it, but in the event I can't find anything, I will have to break it to you.
* Following that rule, no source material itself. However, remixes in later game soundtracks are fine (e.g. most of the Sonic Generations score) so I am open for that if that's your cup of tea.
* If there's a remix you want to hear, and I somehow don't have it, I would ask you to link it to me so I can pick it up.
* You can request as many things as you'd like, but I'd only play a maximum of 2 requests of yours per week. Variety is the spice of life after all!

I want to request something that just came out! I think you'll like it!
If that's the case, definitely send me the link so I can check it out. I surf around the wider community a lot, whether it be OC Remix, Bandcamp, RKO, Youtube or various other places. Often when I find something new, most often or not it would go under the 'Remix Highlights of the Week', premiering the newest releases here first when possible.

I have a new album out - do you want to play it?
I'm up for it - if you've got an album release, send it my way and I will take a listen. I've done SMD album shows in the past for the Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012, plus the OC Remix albums 'Be Aggressive!' (Gunstar Heroes) and 'Temporal Duality' (Sonic CD). I've also gone through Mega Ran & Mister Wilson's 'Blur Bomber' as part of RadioSEGA Presents. So to sum it up, I'm all ears - let me see what you got!

That's cool and all, but how do I get in touch with you?
There are four ways you can do so:

* By sending me a private message on the RadioSEGA forums
* Via Twitter - my own personal twitter is preferred, but you can also send it to the official RadioSEGA twitter too. In either case, be sure to include the hashtag #SEGAMixerDrive so I can see it!
* In the RadioSEGA IRC - send me a query and let me know what you want to hear!
* By posting in the RadioSEGA Facebook group
* Or if you're too scared to socialize (!), you can always hook me up by email at bev [dot] wooff [at] gmail [dot] com - I check my email on a daily basis, so I shouldn't miss anything here.

Awww, crap... I'm gonna miss the show. Can you save the recording for me?
Yes I can! The show will be archived and saved as podcasts on RadioSEGA Media! You can also subscribe on iTunes or alternatively subscribe on Stitcher, with all new episodes being listed in there as soon as they are available to download.

UPCOMING SPECIALS:

None stated yet. Watch this space!
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 1 [11 January 2013]
[Download from RadioSEGA Media]

Track Listing:
1 - Benjamin Briggs - Sonic & Knuckles "Flight of the Battery" [The Briggs Effect]
2 - Mr Stream - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Desert Palace" [Act 1]
3 - Richard Jacques - Burning Rangers "Burning Depths" [Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed OST]
4 - DusK - Dynamite Headdy "Shrederella" [Secret Bonus Point]
5 - Gecko Yamori - Sonic CD "Saturday Night Speedway" [OverClocked Remix - #944]
6 - Level 99, prophetik & Avaris - NiGHTS into dreams... "The Nemesis Schema" [Lucid Dreaming / OverClocked Remix - #2262]
7 - Rexy - Sonic Labyrinth "Labyrinth of the Mind" [Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts]
8 - Arc Impulse - Space Harrier "Fantasy Zone" [Chaos in the Windy City]
9 - MegaDriver - OutRun "Splash Wave" [Game Metal Play]
10 - Manabu Namiki - Phantasy Star Online "The Frenzy Wilds" [Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange]
11 - zircon - Tails and the Music Maker "Picolescence" [OverClocked Remix - #2176]
12 - Dr. Pris & Dr. Rachel - Space Channel 5 "Mexican Flyer 2000" [Mexican Flyer Remix Tracks Inspired by Space Channel 5]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 2 [18 January 2013]

Track Listing:
1 - Flexstyle - Dynamite Headdy "Trouble Brewin'" [Secret Bonus Point / OverClocked Remix - #2371]
2 - djpretzel - Sonic the Hedgehog "Love Hurts" [OverClocked Remix - #691]
3 - Joshua Taipale - Sonic Colors "Terminal Velocity Act 1 (Guitar Cover)" [Youtube Single]
4 - TrickyWolfy - Sonic Adventure "Cryptic Garden" [Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts]
5 - LuIzA - OutRun "Shiny New Ferrari" [Dwelling of Duels - September 2006 Sega Month / OverClocked Remix - #1960]
6 - Dr Manhattan - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Down to the Hydrocity's Nightclub" [Dwelling of Duels - February 2009 Free Month / OverClocked Remix - #1926]
7 - Leandro Abreu - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Marblelous Garden" [OverClocked Remix - #2583]
8 - Rukunetsu - Thunder Force IV "OMAKE 8 (Type-R)" [OverClocked Remix - #2585]
9 - daXX - OutRun "Magical Sound Shower (daXX in Rio Remix)" [Remix.Kwed.Org - #5000]
10 - sci & ZelterXC - NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams "Lucid Dream, Latent Gate" [OverClocked Remix - #2397]
11 - Dj Mystix - Bayonetta "Lady in Black" [OverClocked Remix - #2527]
12 - DJ Max-E - Sonic & Knuckles "Battery Recharged" [Sonic 3 & Knuckles REMAXED]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 3 [25 January 2013]

Track Listing:

1 - Level 99 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Twin Seeds Flyby" [Lucid Dreaming / OverClocked Remix - #2285]

2 - Yannick Jason - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Frost-Bitten Daybreak" [Deja Blue: the Sonic Melponterations Original Soundtrack]
3 - Richard Jacques - Jet Set Radio "Graffiti City" [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed OST]
4 - Air3s - Sonic Unleashed "Tornado (Electro House Remix)" [Soundcloud Single]
5 - Rellik - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "The Outer Space Machine" [OverClocked Remix - #1196]
6 - Sixto Sounds - Super Hang-On "Burn, Baby, Burn!" [OverClocked Remix - #1771]
7 - Blue Magic - Sonic 3D (32-Bit) "PaNic AttaCk" [OverClocked Remix - #2589]
8 - Mr Megabyte - Sonic & Knuckles "Flying Battery Zone" [Soundcloud Single]
9 - Tamimi - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Sky Chase (Sky Moon Mix)" [location unknown]
10 - halc - Sonic CD (JP) & Sonic 4 Episode 1 "Collision Detector" [Sonic Zone Remix Competition]
11 - Thomas Collins (Bacon-Strip) - Spiral Knights "Haven Theme (Guitar)" [Jempire Story OST]
12 - DigiE - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Breaking the Ice" [OverClocked Remix - #1588]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 4 [1 February 2013 - RadioSEGA Character Battle Edition]

Track Listing:
1 - Kai Takahiro & Takenobu Mitsuyoshi - Alex Kidd in Miracle World "The Alex Kidd Song" [Alex Kidd Complete Album]
2 - MegaDriver - Ristar "Du Di Da" [Web Single - http://www.megadriver.com.br]
3 - Richard Jacques - Skies of Arcadia "Rogue's Landing" [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed OST]
4 - HappyBivouac - Jet Set Radio "Late Night Sneakin'" [OverClocked Remix - #1146]
5 - AkumajoBelmont & Level 99 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Dreams Dreams (Disco NiGHTS Mix)" [Lucid Dreaming / OverClocked Remix - #2259]
6 - Jon Holland - Vectorman "Fortified" [Sega Tunes: Vectorman]
7 - BrainCells & SnappleMan - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Scrambled Eggman" [Project Chaos / OverClocked Remix - #1528]
8 - WolfBlur - Sonic Colors "Reaching For Stars" [Youtube Single]
9 - Sefiros - Ecco: The Tides of Time "A Derelict Machine" [VGMix v4 Beta]
10 - Dr Manhattan - Comix Zone "Paper Covers Gun" [Dwelling of Duels - March 2010 Free Month]
11 - WillRock - Virtua Fighter 2 "Juunen Hayaindayou" [OverClocked Remix - #1962]
12 - SEGAROCKS - "Sega Saturn, Shiro!" [SEGAROCK VOL.01]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 5 [8 February 2013 - Valentine's Day Edition]

1 - B.B. Queens - Afterburner "Burnin' Love" [SING!! SEGA Game Music presented by B.B. Queens]
2 - Kevin Moore & Steve Tushar - Sonic Adventure "My Sweet Passion" [Sonic Adventure REMIX]
3 - Richard Jacques - Sonic & Knuckles / Sonic R "Sanctuary Falls" [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed OST]
4 - PROTO·DOME - NiGHTS into dreams... "The NiGHT Has Just Begun..." [Lucid Dreaming / OverClocked Remix - #2264]
5 - AkumajoBelmont feat. DiGi Valentine - Sonic CD [JP] & Sonic 1 "Pandemonium" [Sonic Zone Remix Competition]
6 - zircon, Shonen Samurai, Jillian Aversa, Geoffrey Taucer & D-Lux - Sonic & Knuckles "Lover Reef" [OverClocked Remix - #1465]
7 - Dale North - NiGHTS into dreams... "Merry Little Christmas" [OverClocked Remix - #487]
8 - Zach Hinchy feat. EXshad - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Arctic Rush" [Deja Blue: the Sonic Melponterations Original Soundtrack]
9 - VizardJeffhog - Sonic Adventure "Maybe in Distance, But Never at Heart" [Soundcloud Single]
10 - Remorse - OutRun "Passing Breeze (Lounge Suite)" [OverClocked Remix - #875]
11 - Roland Clark - NiGHTS into dreams... "Dreams Dreams (Roland Clark Main Mix)" [Club SEGA 2 ~ Beat Grooves]
12 - Hideki Naganuma - Jet Set Radio Future "The Concept of Love (The Concept of Passion Mix)" [Ollie King Original Soundtrack]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 6 [15 February 2013]

1 - Beatdrop - Vectorman "Overflow" [OverClocked Remix - #1900]
2 - ambient & DragonAvenger - Streets of Rage "Elevation [groovepump mix]" [OverClocked Remix - #1757]
3 - Andy Gillion - Streets of Rage "Streets of Rage VS Eminem" [Youtube Single]
4 - WillRock - Sonic the Hedgehog "Clockwork Criminal" [The Sound of Speed / OverClocked Remix - #2244]
5 - Box Robot - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Chrome Gadget (Modern Mix)" [Youtube Single]
6 - Ted Poley - Sonic Adventure "Lazy Days -Livin' in Paradise' (Original Demo)" [True Colors: The Best of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 2]
7 - Fallen Seraph - The Revenge of Shinobi "Memories of Blood & Bone" [OverClocked Remix - #2607]
8 - metaphist - Sonic & Knuckles "Funky Side Up" [OverClocked Remix - #2606]
9 - DJ MAX-E - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Reservations" [Sonic 3 & Knuckles REMAXED]
10 - Ergosonic - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Rawater" [Dwelling of Duels - September 2012 Unplugged Month]
11 - SEGAROCKS - Clockwork Knight "A Lullaby" [SEGAROCK VOL. 02]
12 - BONKERS - Thunder Force 4 "Not Another Full Metal Squad!" [OverClocked Remix - #2597]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 7 [22 February 2013]

1 - SEGAROCKS - Burning Rangers "Burning Hearts ~ Burning Angel" [SEGAROCK VOL. 01]
2 - S.S.T. Band - Power Drift "Like the Wind ~ Arrange Version" [Power Drift & Mega Drive -G.S.M. SEGA 2-]
3 - BX3 - Sonic Adventure 2 "Live and Slam" [Youtube Single]
4 - Air3s feat. Pamela Calvo - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Ice Cap Deep" [Soundcloud Single]
5 - Flexstyle - Dynamite Headdy "Trouble Brewin'" [Secret Bonus Point / OverClocked Remix - #2371]
6 - Tuberz McGee feat. Ivan Hakstok - Sonic Unleashed "Godda Go Faste" [ReMixing With the Stars S1E5 - Ultra-Modern]
7 - DiGi Valentine feat. Rukunetsu - Sonic the Hedgehog "Emerald Dreams" [Year of the Rabbit]
8 - Dr Manhattan - Sonic 3D (16-Bit) "Rusty Fingers" [Dwelling of Duels - June 2011 One vs Many Month / OverClocked Remix - #2610]
9 - Nobuaki "TAISHOW" Yamasaki - Puyo Puyo "Final of Puyo Puyo (Live at Floppy Mix)" [Bayoen!! The Megatracks of Puyo Puyo CD]
10 - SnK - Sonic Adventure "Twinkle Park (SnK Remix)" [Soundcloud Single]
11 - SilverSonic - Sonic Colors "Beautiful Forest" [Youtube Single]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 8 [1 March 2013]

1 - Brandon Strader - Sonic Colors & Sonic Adventure 2 "Don't Be a Crepe" [Sonic Zone Remix Competition]
2 - BGM1401 - Streets of Rage 2 "Never Return Alive" [Streets of Rage Remake v5]
3 - Naofumi Hataya & Tomoko Sasaki - NiGHTs into dreams... "Cruisin' Together" [NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Original Soundtrack]
4 - Cash Cash vs Jun Senoue - Sonic R "Challenge: Mission 1 ~ Super Sonic Racing" [Blue Blur: Sonic Generations Original Soundtrack]
5 - Mr Stream - Sonic 3D (32-Bit) "Rustee" [Act 3]
6 - Dwayne Bakewell (Morbid) - Super Hang-On "Super Hang on Remix" [High Voltage SID Collection]
7 - Mr Stream - Sonic 3D (32-Bit) "Zoah's Revenge Pt. 2" [Act 3]
8 - MegaDriver - Streets of Rage "Rage Street (Ver 2013)" [Game Metal Play]
9 - daXX - OutRun "Splash Wave (daXX Final)" [Remix.Kwed.Org - #5020]
10 - Kevin Moore & Steve Tushar - Sonic Adventure "My Sweet Passion" [Sonic Adventure REMIX]
11 - A.COE - Sonic & Knuckles "Quicksander" [OverClocked Remix - #2382]
12 - otomania feat. Hatsune Miku - Sonic Adventure 2 "Live and Learn" [Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- extend Special Collaboration Album]
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

SEGA Mixer Drive - Episode 9 [8 March 2013]

1 - Mariko Nanba & Tomoya Ohtani - Project Rub "I Will Die For You (60s Mix)" [Project Rub Rub-Love Project CD+]
2 - Mr Stream - Rez "F.E.A.R." [Act 4]
3 - AkumajoBelmont & Level 99 - NiGHTS into dreams... "Dreams Dreams (Disco NiGHTS Mix)" [Lucid Dreaming / OverClocked Remix - #2259]
4 - zircon - Phantasy Star Online "Ragol Weather" [OverClocked Remix - #1849]
5 - DusK - Shinobi III "Oboro Drive" [OverClocked Remix - #2556]
6 - Rexy - Sonic Unleashed "Chocolate Chipped Cream Sundae Supreme" [Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts]
7 - NintenJoe64 - Dynamite Headdy "Mach Speed" [Secret Bonus Point]
8 - Yannick Jason - Sonic Colors "Aquarium Park (Liquid Mix)" [Soundcloud Single]
9 - Jredd - Streets of Rage "Static Adrenaline" [VGMix v4 Beta]
10 - Rogue - Sonic the Hedgehog "Green Hill Zone (Electro House Remake)" [Soundcloud Single]
11 - EC - Dynamite Headdy "Towering Bliss" [Secret Bonus Point]
12 - SuperSonicRemix - Sonic Advance 3 "Lost Trance" [Youtube Single]
13 - analoq - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "sonik metro" [Hedgehog Heaven / OverClocked Remix - #1327]
14 - Dr Manhattan - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Down to the Hydrocity's Nightclub" [Dwelling of Duels - February 2009 Free Month / OverClocked Remix - #1926]