Sonic: Lost World (Wii U/3DS)

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I think the reason some people love the Perfect Chaos boss battle in Generations is cause it's just so nostalgic to watch. Seeing Perfect Chaos in HD and fighting him in a normal and Modern Sonic style gameplay was interesting. I mean, it didn't really feel like a boss battle as no gimmicks were changed from other Modern Sonic style levels.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I think the reason some people love the Perfect Chaos boss battle in Generations is cause it's just so nostalgic to watch. Seeing Perfect Chaos in HD and fighting him in a normal and Modern Sonic style gameplay was interesting. I mean, it didn't really feel like a boss battle as no gimmicks were changed from other Modern Sonic style levels.
I just loved how he was re-designed. Much how I would have preferred him in Adventure.
Atrias
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Atrias »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I just loved how he was re-designed. Much how I would have preferred him in Adventure.
Yeah can't disagree with you there... what most disappointed me was how little Super you got in SA, when I first unlocked "?" I assumed it was something to do with Super Sonic, and assumed it was something to do with the badass Perfect Chaos shots I had seen from all the previews and the intro movie, but it felt so short lived as I was able to best Perfect Chaos in one go... if they had been able to implement Super Sonic into the main Sonic levels it would have been epic, but I can understand what hurdles that would have bought to the table.
Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Atrias wrote:Yeah can't disagree with you there... what most disappointed me was how little Super you got in SA, when I first unlocked "?" I assumed it was something to do with Super Sonic, and assumed it was something to do with the badass Perfect Chaos shots I had seen from all the previews and the intro movie, but it felt so short lived as I was able to best Perfect Chaos in one go... if they had been able to implement Super Sonic into the main Sonic levels it would have been epic, but I can understand what hurdles that would have bought to the table.
When I first saw Perfect Chaos in Generations I thought it was going to be way more challenging as normal Sonic.
Atrias
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Atrias »

Yeahh... and according to Generations, Sonic could take PC down just as easily, and with a bit more style :D
Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I'd say it shows how much Sonic has grown and become stronger from more then 10 years ago, being able now to beat a lot of bosses from earlier on without super form.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I'd say it shows how much Sonic has grown and become stronger from more then 10 years ago, being able now to beat a lot of bosses from earlier on without super form.
That's the best reason you could come up with? =P

I'm even surprised how easy Egg Dragoon was.
What were the 3DS bosses like?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Dr Shaneman wrote: What were the 3DS bosses like?
The 3DS bosses are a bit challenging, to me at least. The Egg Emperor and Time Eater the worst offenders. The former does those sword attacks so much it's tricky to jump and dodge at times. The latter.....my god. The process of getting to it to attack is crazy.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I only beat Time Eater on the console versions by luck. Still need to S rank it.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Ironically, the difficulty with 3DS's Time Eater compared to the HD version is the one people like more.